Sat 7th Oct: Ch S/F: Toulouse Olympique v Bradford Bulls KO 17:00 (UK time)

Who will win?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Bradford Bulls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/10/23 at 16:30

What will be will be, a huge task for us. It's been a good season whatever happens and I think it may be one game too far against a good side, especially at their place in the heat.

Shame there is no TV coverage, can't really see how that can happen in a semi-final in 2023. Credit to the club for facilitating something but limited tickets are already gone. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, OdsalBull said:

What will be will be, a huge task for us. It's been a good season whatever happens and I think it may be one game too far against a good side, especially at their place in the heat.

Shame there is no TV coverage, can't really see how that can happen in a semi-final in 2023. Credit to the club for facilitating something but limited tickets are already gone. 

I’d agree, it’s going to be hot conditions and TO have got a few players back in the squad. I think a relatively comfortable home win., although the Bulls have improved the last few weeks.

41 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

I’d agree, it’s going to be hot conditions and TO have got a few players back in the squad. I think a relatively comfortable home win., although the Bulls have improved the last few weeks.

Play off games are never easy 

Do i believe we can do? Absolutely!!

But I think it will be just ones one of the games where everyone will be so proud of the side despite coming up short. 

Another injury sustained this week meaning 3 props and our starting 9 will be missing. 30 degrees plus forcast. It all just conspires to be just too much to overcome. 

But its a playoff semi so you just never know. There is so much belief and positivity around the place at the min. 

What if...........

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ragingbull said:

Do i believe we can do? Absolutely!!

But I think it will be just ones one of the games where everyone will be so proud of the side despite coming up short. 

Another injury sustained this week meaning 3 props and our starting 9 will be missing. 30 degrees plus forcast. It all just conspires to be just too much to overcome. 

But its a playoff semi so you just never know. There is so much belief and positivity around the place at the min. 

What if...........

Only to look at Batley last year.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, The Daddy said:

Is this game being covered by The Game Caller?

I think he arrived last night in Toulouse but couldn't get into his accommodation.

• Confused 1

As long as Fev win, I hope these two batter themselves senseless for 80 minutes, followed by a further period of golden point extra time, also without score. This would then be followed by a replay next Saturday at Odsal, (has to be Saturday as TO only play on Saturdays 😜) and after another period of Golden point extra time, the winners would make the short journey to Post Office Road for the final the following afternoon. This is an excellent plan and I commend it to the forum!🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!