Sun 22 Oct: International: England v Tonga (at Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens) KO 2.30pm

Who will win?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 7 to 12 points
    • Tonga by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/23 at 14:00

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Frizzels selection is what makes a total mockery of the lenient selection process we operate.

Just heard Wolfe say about the number of young Tongan players coming through at their NRL clubs, what he actually means is the number of Young Australians who might choose to play for Tonga.

Just enjoy the game Harry

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, meast said:

I understand you're loyalty to Leigh and you're right to champion your own players but I suspect Mr WOOLF  knows his squad and players better than a regular Leigh fan?

As much as Amone and Asiata are good players in SL, the players in their positions are seasoned NRL players, it's one thing looking good in a decent team in a league where the quality is nowhere near the NRL but then again those 2 players along with Tui probably know the English players and structures better.

I doubt leaving out 2 Leigh players will determine whether Tonga win the match and series?

I was told that Amone has just had shoulder surgery, and Asiata missed the end of the season with injury.

I don’t watch much NRL, so cannot comment on the Tonga team, but if Amone is available, they must have one hell of a set of forwards to not even have him in the squad. And if that is the case, it will be bad news for England today, particularly when the bench forwards come on. 

• Like 2

Ticket scanner issues. Although the lady just had a look at mine and let me in. 

So unless ticket scanner issues means she has lost a contact lens, seems a bit OTT. 

1 minute ago, Leonard said:

Ticket scanner issues. Although the lady just had a look at mine and let me in. 

So unless ticket scanner issues means she has lost a contact lens, seems a bit OTT. 

another embarrassment on national tv 

• Confused 2

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Just now, DoubleD said:

Crowd in the ground looks reasonably healthy, notwithstanding the queues trying to get in. Should be a good atmosphere 

For once the crowd mirrors pretty well the availability on the ticket site. My side of the ground pretty full.