Sat 24th Feb: WCC: Wigan Warriors v Penrith Panthers KO 8pm (Sky/BBC/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Penrith Panthers by 1 to 6 points
    • Penrith Panthers by 7 to 12 points
    • Penrith Panthers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/02/24 at 20:30

Worth checking, he was only 3 feet in field.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Futtocks said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Miski is Wigan's best bargain signing since George Carmont.

Yeah, the pass was superb, but he was equally fantastic, holding his run to perfection.

7 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

I am also making the potentially fatal decision of listening to the Australian Channel 9 coverage instead of watching the Sky coverage on Kayo

The UK Sky commentary on kayo is fine .. switch over.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

Worth checking, he was only 3 feet in field.

You make sure, if you're not certain, using the best technology available.

And when everything shows you were right, do you know what that does to the raging keyboard warriors calling you a dodgy incompetent?

Absolutely nothing.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cooper has started very well.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

You make sure, if you're not certain, using the best technology available.

And when everything shows you were right, do you know what that does to the raging keyboard warriors calling you a dodgy incompetent?

Absolutely nothing.

I was just having a bit of fun.

• Like 1

Just now, Dunbar said:

Cooper has started very well.

Mind you, it's a relief to see him starting at all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

Those soccer markings are terribly prominent. 

Hate to focus on the negative but totally agree with this. Pitch looks in poor condition and football markings makes this look a bit tinpot.

You wouldn't even see the football markings this prominent at boundary park watching Oldham Roughyeds 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Copa said:

The UK Sky commentary on kayo is fine .. switch over.

I am tuning into 9 to hear what BS the likes of Gus and Freddy are going to be peddling throughout the match. I’m conducting some kind of science experiment, keen to hear how their commentary translates or rubs off on the discussions I have over the coming days with people who have watched the match.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yard Dog said:

Hate to focus on the negative but totally agree with this. Pitch looks in poor condition and football markings makes this look a bit tinpot.

You wouldn't even see the football markings this prominent at boundary park watching Oldham Roughyeds 

Nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Yard Dog said:

The pitch does look knackered tbh.

4 minutes ago, Yard Dog said:

Nonsense.