Friday 29th March : SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC KO 12:30pm Sky Sports Action/Main Event

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Hull FC

47 minutes ago, meast said:

I've got no issue with Hull KR, I'm just poking fun at the media and some fans' claims that they are some kind of superclub who everyone should be emulating.

I poke fun at my own and other clubs, it's not a personal thing, I use these forums a relief from the everyday grind.

Pardon my ignorance but not sure what relevance of the pictures?

Bit curious myself, tbh. 🤔

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Nice of them to cut irregular hoops into the grass.

Edited by jacksy
  • Haha 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Nice send-off/tribute to Phil Lowe with the pictures, footage, applause, chants, and family members on the field.

RIP to a legend of the game. Hope both teams put together a good 80 minutes in his memory.

• Like 1

Rugby League in sunshine? What a novelty!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The commentators are really fawning over Hull KR and making out like they have dominated the first 10 minutes. I actually think it's been very well matched. Rovers with better field position largely because of the wind. We are doing OK here.

2 minutes ago, MZH said:

The commentators are really fawning over Hull KR and making out like they have dominated the first 10 minutes. I actually think it's been very well matched. Rovers with better field position largely because of the wind. We are doing OK here.

Really? Far to slow and static at the PTB, giving HKR time to get in their faces. Hull need to scoot from the PTB .

Watching on Sky Go on laptop. Audio commentary is about 20 seconds ahead of video! I heard the try scored , well before it was scored!

Edited by JohnM

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Watching on Sky Go on laptop. Audio commentary is about 20 seconds ahead of video! 

The commentary containing spoilers is a new one

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I switched on about five minutes ago so I feel I should apologise to FC fans for cursing their team.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

We look clueless and with zero confidence.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)