Fri 5th Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/24 at 19:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

With three frontline props missing I fear we won’t have enough upfront. Will be an interesting test of Burgesses ‘Next man up’ mentality.

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

I’ve seen fans from both sides say it’s a game that could define their season, it’s way too early for that IMO.

Should be a good contest and hopefully the first game without it raining!!!

Good point, it's been chucking it down all year. Been soaked a couple of times 😂.

Take all the Smith in Smith out Smith in comments with pinch of salt very interesting to see how things are progressing with both teams . Result ? I dont know 

Edited by fieldofclothofgold

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

No idea at all, but looking forward to finding out.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A great clean catch from Newman off Frawley, and Leeds open the scoring.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Warrington at least 3 times fail to know what to do when they get to the Leeds line, Leeds get to Warrington's once and show them how its done.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Great catch from Newman.

And as Wilkin said, "a delicate right foot kick" from Frawley's left foot.

• Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Handley nearly scored his usual Try of the Week contender there!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Handley nearly scored his usual Try of the Week contender there!

Warrington could not complain if that push in to touch resulted in a penalty. Was the tackle complete?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Great piece of play.  Two great athletes there.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Padge said:

Warrington could not complain if that push in to touch resulted in a penalty. Was the tackle complete?

I think there was just enough movement to be ok.  My opinion of course.

• Like 1

The tackle was complete (ball carrying arm hit the floor) and an extra player joined to push the attacker into touch, its not good to watch and as far as I'm aware is against the rules.

• Like 1

Just now, Hopie said:

The tackle was complete (ball carrying arm hit the floor) and an extra player joined to push the attacker into touch, its not good to watch and as far as I'm aware is against the rules.

Not for me if that was the tryLine and not the touch line the try would’ve been awarded so if that movement is legal you are allowed to hit or stop that movement.