Sat 13th Apr: CCQF: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 17:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/04/24 at 16:30

Just now, Worzel said:

Keep daydreaming 

Well, apparently there are 5 or 6 others in this thread that are also daydreaming. 

Or.. It is only you that didn't see a strip.

4 minutes ago, Wolfey Rovers said:

Big call on the forward pass looked flat at best 

turn your telly slightly to the left - it looks forward then

• Like 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

21 minutes ago, Worzel said:

Rovers really need to get a grip on the 5th tackle options on the out sets. With the wind all you need is some depth for the kicker and you can get good yardage and pin Leigh in their 20. Only done it once. 

So far so good makeshift Leigh doing themselves a whole load of good here by far the better team, hopefully we can do what KR have failed to do in the first half and use the elements, trouble is we have not got good kickers, low and hard is required, 

2 minutes ago, Click said:

Well, apparently there are 5 or 6 others in this thread that are also daydreaming. 

Or.. It is only you that didn't see a strip.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Halton was looking to offload the ball in panic as he was driven back, which is why he was holding it high, and why it was dislodged in the tackle. People with rugby sense know that. It was sent up as a try, at the very least there was uncertainty. I bet you think Minchella’s pass was forward as well! But this is dull now, we move on. 

• Like 2

Just now, Worzel said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Halton was looking to offload the ball in panic as he was driven back, which is why he was holding it high, and why it was dislodged in the tackle. People with rugby sense know that. It was sent up as a try, at the very least there was uncertainty. I bet you think Minchella’s pass was forward as well! But this is dull now, we move on. 

Glad you say that we can move on, after telling me that I have no rugby sense. Pretty rude.

I didn't realise I needed rugby sense to view a screen, to see Minchella's hand around the ball(which apparently wasn't there) and rip it out as the ball was up high. 

I didn't think the Minchella pass was forward, it was a flat pass so I can understand why the ref may have saw it as forward.

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with the Minchella pass. 

Leigh need to be smart second half. 

Amone is immense. Even Trout making good meters. 

O Donnell is another level. I hope he is OK with his head knock. 

Watching on my phone in the pub so can't post and watch the game at the same time.

Needed to pop on here to see if I am enjoying it and which incident is causing the most fall out!

• Haha 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Sides closely matched at present, as the scoreboard indicates. Leigh PTB much quicker off the mark with more forward momentum. Leigh more aggressive -legally- up into  Hull KRs face quickly and vigorously. Disappointed in Lewis's kicking so far, too.

That interview made me hungry.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Snowys Backside said:

Nothing wrong with the Minchella pass. 

Leigh need to be smart second half. 

Amone is immense. Even Trout making good meters. 

O Donnell is another level. I hope he is OK with his head knock. 

I know why we let Whitbread go even in the Championship how many one on one tackles has he missed, I hope they bring him back on.

1 minute ago, WN83 said:

That time Ellery Hanley rounded Alan Tait at Wembley. I remember it like it was….oh actually I don’t recall it. 

Robbie Paul is an absolute pointless tool- hes like japanese knotweed  with a microphone - just pesh off

Enjoyable game. HKR fans might be unhappy with one or two calls but the constant groans towards the refs is tired. Enjoy the game, ffs. 

Edited by WN83
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

So far so good makeshift Leigh doing themselves a whole load of good here by far the better team, hopefully we can do what KR have failed to do in the first half and use the elements, trouble is we have not got good kickers, low and hard is required, 

It’s not quite as makeshift as Leigh like to make out, with 3 internationals in the key decision-making positions and some forwards back. I’m enjoying the spin though.

Leigh definitely on top. Great defensive line speed, and pressuring the kicker on the 5th making Rovers lose their kick plan. The left edge attack has always been amazing, and they’re running riot today. To be honest Rovers have done well to hold that edge to one score. 

Hopefully we can step up the 2nd. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

That interview made me hungry.

have u seen the prices? stick to your flask of bovril!