Sat 27th Apr: SL: Salford Red Devils v Warrington Wolves KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/04/24 at 14:30

Wire suddenly playing great stuff.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Grandstand finish on the way!

Frank Bough: Former Grandstand and Breakfast Time presenter dies aged 87 -  BBC News

I can almost hear the teleprinter.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, bratman said:

Ethan Ryan MoM?!

The voting on the OurLeague app agree.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

I can almost hear the teleprinter.

That's hailstones on your bike shed roof.

• Haha 1

That was all a bit mad, wasn't it? Well done Salford.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great win for Salford and Paul Rowley.

Don't see what else he can achieve, might as well resign now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well done Salford, marginally less bad on the day.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

14 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

My word Browny you don`t take defeat very well do you?

OK, not well done Salford then?

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

That felt like more of the same from last week for us, with a few more errors. Obviously some disruption with the half injured, but our attack is pedestrian at times. 

There is a lot of talent in this team, but tactically we are still a work in progress. 

In my view, it takes maybe three seasons for a coach to create a solid, reliable, performing team, rather than a one-season wonder. So yes, a work in progress, and patience is required. 

• Like 1