• New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 13 points or more

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

45,000 per twitter

45,001. Just bought mine.

Come on England.... let's wrap it up.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

45,001. Just bought mine.

Come on England.... let's wrap it up.

Good stuff :-)

Part of me wants us to win in front of some many new southern fans but I also want the series to go to a decider.

Good stuff :-)

Part of me wants us to win in front of some many new southern fans but I also want the series to go to a decider.

i know what you mean, but sod the decider, give the London Rugby fans something to cheer about!

Wigan is on track sales wise anyway, and id love to see this weakened England team beat the current world no 1.

i know what you mean, but sod the decider, give the London Rugby fans something to cheer about!

Wigan is on track sales wise anyway, and id love to see this weakened England team beat the current world no 1.

I think a Winning try with seconds to go in a thriller of a match for England would be the best outcome

Utter crock of ****

Often repeated and never true

Cudjoe is one of the best defenders about, and light years ahead of Watkins on that regard

As for attack, it's no coincidence the winger outside him is the leading try scorer - and had hit 20+ tries a season for three years running...

He must have an identical twin playing for Huddersfield then,because that one bears no resemblance to the one you are talking about.

i could live with that. Not sure i can remember seeing England winning a tight game in tge dying minutes. Prepared to give it a try.

Yet England/GB have been on the end of 2 in my lifetime. 1990 2nd test at old Trafford against the Aussies and of course the 2013 World Cup semi at Wembley against the kiwis. The best games I've ever seen even if we did lose.

Yet England/GB have been on the end of 2 in my lifetime. 1990 2nd test at old Trafford against the Aussies and of course the 2013 World Cup semi at Wembley against the kiwis. The best games I've ever seen even if we did lose.

the gb loss at Man City in 2004? was a last second killer too.

In 2003, we were winning with 5 to go in the first Ashes test.

2nd test they took the lead with 5 to go.

3rd test in the 79th min.

Arseholes.

I vaguely recall GB/NZ at Vicarage road being a last minute draw, but I can't remember who scored at the end. Going much further back, Lee Crooks got a last minute penalty from the touchline right at the end to draw the 3rd test 6-6 (and tie the series), in the mid eighties.

Sod the thought of having a decider at Wigan! I want us to wrap the series up in London then use the final test to send a message out that English RL has finally turned the corner.

the gb loss at Man City in 2004? was a last second killer too.

In 2003, we were winning with 5 to go in the first Ashes test.

2nd test they took the lead with 5 to go.

3rd test in the 79th min.

Arseholes.

People forget how close we were in those games

Bloody Lockyer

Bloody Lockyer

I dont forget. Especially the last one with only me watching whilst loads of rahs rahs danced around singing Swing Low after that ###### WC win. A dark day indeed.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Bloody Lockyer

We played them 5 times in about 14 months in that period, winning 1 and 4 very close defeats. Looking at this you'd think we were pretty close but it all comes crashing down with the 6th time we played and were 38-0 down at half time.

It's like they were toying with us. 

The way Sunday's game went you'd have to think England are comfortable favourites. We had a shocking 30 minutes where it felt like we were caught cold but when we got up to speed we scored 26 points to 2. I don't think playing France was good preparation, the opposite in fact. 

You have to wonder where NZ's improvement will come from; with inexperienced halves I think they will continue to struggle. That said, if the disallowed try had been given they may have won comfortably.

I've gone for England by 13 but I won't be surprised if it doesn't go that way. 

I expect the Kiwis to start the same way as they did in the first half at Hull. They murdered us in the first 20 minutes with their dummy half speed and off loads.

I agree about their 'no try'. Had they gone 18-6 up, I don't think we were mentally there to recover.

We have to start as quickly as them I think

The way Sunday's game went you'd have to think England are comfortable favourites. We had a shocking 30 minutes where it felt like we were caught cold but when we got up to speed we scored 26 points to 2. I don't think playing France was good preparation, the opposite in fact.

You have to wonder where NZ's improvement will come from; with inexperienced halves I think they will continue to struggle. That said, if the disallowed try had been given they may have won comfortably.

I've gone for England by 13 but I won't be surprised if it doesn't go that way.

Every team would score on every attacking play if that sort of lead blocking was allowed.

Whare is arguably the best out and out centre in the world right now and was by far the kiwis best in game 1.

I am wondering whether the wider pitch will have an improved effect on our right side attack that looks so promising on paper.

NZ could also benefit with RTS having more room to roam but playing off a forward dominance and offload game is their best bet.

As counterintuitive as it may sound the long term psychological benefit would be greatest from eking out narrow win in a titanic battle rather than blasting away the kiwis by 20 given our long recent history of desperately narrow defeats.

EnglandRL jusg tweeted 43,000 tickets have been sold so far for london..

Think tom burgess was being a pest when he said "less than 4000 tickets left" earlier lol

43,000 is an amazing effort. Your probably looking at 45-46,000 come game day.

Weather forecast suggests a little rain, but warmer than usual for November.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A little warmer? Average for early November is 10°c in London! This is like a bad summers day!

Hopefully all the heavy rain that's supposed to drop in the morning doesn't effect the game later on.

Hopefully it doesn't cause many accidents on the way down too! Last thing I need is a 4 hour journey becoming a 6 hour one.

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_2bulldogsbanner.png

On the game, I think if NZ again look completely directionless because of their inexperienced, out of position halves, I hope Kearney is asked some serious questions. These days Benji is a calm, composed playmaker and leader - the perfect fit to pair up with Lolohea in these circumstances. Overlooking him for unexplained, surely personal reasons has put a lot of unfair, unnecessary pressure on the kids in the halves. I think it's irresponsible coaching and warrants an explanation, at least.

Archived