1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Draw
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 13 points or more

i think bateman was poor in attack saturday. always a tough hombre so will give his all but i would go with cudjoe and have an out and out centre play there. if bateman plays it effectively means his winger won't get the ball.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think bateman was poor in attack saturday. always a tough hombre so will give his all but i would go with cudjoe and have an out and out centre play there. if bateman plays it effectively means his winger won't get the ball.

Probably a bit harsh on Bateman in attack; he was owned by a certain individual called Dean Whare who is a world class centre. Not many wingers see the ball when Whare is opposite; Cudjoe wouldn't have done any better.

Is this test on US tv?  New York in particular?

If not, can I get the iPlayer on over there?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Probably a bit harsh on Bateman in attack; he was owned by a certain individual called Dean Whare who is a world class centre. Not many wingers see the ball when Whare is opposite; Cudjoe wouldn't have done any better.

pretty much.

Whare was MOM for the losing side by some distance I recon.

Aye..whare was excellent

There are very few teams in the world that wouldn't buy him if he was available. As well as his flawless defence on Sunday, remember that try-making over-the-shoulder pass in the RWC semi - amazing! In any other code of Football, the British media would have rhapsodised over that for days. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cudjoe is a revolving door in defence though,stick with Bateman.

Cudjoe is a revolving door in defence though,stick with Bateman.

Utter crock of ****

Often repeated and never true

Cudjoe is one of the best defenders about, and light years ahead of Watkins on that regard

As for attack, it's no coincidence the winger outside him is the leading try scorer - and had hit 20+ tries a season for three years running...

Is this test on US tv?  New York in particular?

If not, can I get the iPlayer on over there?

https://www.ngsn.com/ they have the rights in US.

Ed Easter @easter_ed Nov 1

@ngsnsoccer are you showing the Eng v NZ rugby League game in morning, have about 40 English n kiwis in Vegas wanting to watch

HOLD ON TIGHT TO YOUR DREAM.

liverpool fc-rome 1977

wigan rl-wembley 1985

redsox-2004

GB RL-?????

Lancashire cricket 2011

There are very few teams in the world that wouldn't buy him if he was available. As well as his flawless defence on Sunday, remember that try-making over-the-shoulder pass in the RWC semi - amazing! In any other code of Football, the British media would have rhapsodised over that for days. 

Especially Association. :tongue:

People called Romans they go the house

You only have to look at the england & kiwi players instagram photos to figure out where this game is gonna go..

The kiwis are on london buses pulling faces...

The england lads are running miles on state of the art under water treadmills @ st georges park...

#focus

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

You only have to look at the england & kiwi players instagram photos to figure out where this game is gonna go..

The kiwis are on london buses pulling faces...

The england lads are running miles on state of the art under water treadmills @ st georges park...

#focus

It's like the Rocky IV montage only with Drago sightseeing lol.

Its a dominant winning team, it would be foolish to change it. Yes, Bateman looked limited as expected, Williams a little naive, Hardaker not quite as effective as normal and Whitehead a bit 'grabby' defending, but no one was really bad and everyone was at least solid. McNamara would be a brave man to change anything.

If I had to make 1 change I'd maybe go McGilvary for Burgess or Cudjoe for Bateman but itll be the same and I think a similar result, albeit a better, more exciting game. 

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

(I have a stalker? I thought I just had a collection of bêtes noirs who frankly should simply place me on ignore.)

Tests are hard to win, at all, and series even harder. They have a wonderful team, and we will need to be absolutely on our game to win.

In the big matches, you need to find a way to score over 20 and keep them below that. That's the target. Bateman is not a second Reg Gasnier, or even another Andy milkbottle Currier, but they won't get through him, and we need them to take us on down the middle. Horses for courses...

Archived