INT : Pelissier, Goudemand, Springer, Navarrete

England :

Lomax

Hall, Percival, Watkins, McGilvary

Widdop, Gale

Graham, Hodgson, Taylor

Ward, Whitehead

Cooper

INT : T. Burgess, G.Burgess, Clark or Brown, Farrell.

Is there any indication of a reconciliation between the management and Fages?

Also do you know if Escare's omission is based purely on form or is there another conflict? It seems a strange decision given France's weakness in the backs.

My own play on it was that the new management here wanted to be respected and put a marker down. Hopefully from now on with so many French players involved the English clubs will be receptive and accommodating. Fully expect Fages to be there for the World Cup. Dont know much about Escare's situation - he struggled being not in the team; not sure that there wasn't off-the field stuff too. I think the move to Wigan will be good thing for him and Pelissier at Leigh. Getting out of Perpignan and seeing something different might be the making of therm as both  players and people.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Not sure about Virgin but the BBC Red Button can be viewed live on Sky Channel 980 (no silly red button pressing) meaning you can record the game.

Excellent tip, thanks for that.

With the added bonus of being able to delete it without watching if Scott Taylor doesn't play.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Well I know one London Broncos fan who is definitely going so that should make at least four!

Large Wigan flag on the park railings on Rue de la Repulique. Scaffolders?? Lots of large lads in the bar opposite.

Ladies game a cracker. French handling a bit sloppy but some massive hits going in. These lasses don't mess about! 6-12 at the break.

What time is kick off?

BBC coverage starts at 5:20 - kick off is 5:30.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived