Bradford Bulls

Monkeymagic22

Even though its easy to fall into your un caring selfish stance I believe that as a Rugby League fan we actualy care about our rugby league clubs as we are part of ghe rugby family and hope that they survive and see them next year.There are a lot of players that could lose their livlihoods through no fault of their own and a massive attendance of supporters that may not have a team to follow if they get liquidated you need to show some empathy.

they would!nt have given a dam if they were one of the so called super league clubs,put them champ 1 and let them rebuild if they can,don!t want to see them go under but how many chances do you need???????

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that but I dont get any satisfaction as some people do in kicking someone when hes down.On the home front we are only six weeks away from the start of the season and this situation needs sorting out for the fixtures for example if they are getting kicked out who is coming into our league.Its getting a bit late sorting this mess out

Very much doubt anything needs sorting Blue Pike, RFL will have no intention whatsoever or the guts to relegate Bradford. They won't even have the guts to take 12 points off regardless of how much debt gets paid. Third time in administration should automatically be relegation. They should be made to sell/ release players and the savings on wages go to the companies who they owe money too.

A twelve point penalty is a must, primarily to save them from themselves. If they had any hope of making Top 4 they would continue to spend over budget. The RFL also need to send a message out to other clubs because they could so easily left their squad of players without a job just before Christmas, left the Championship with an unbalanced fixture list, left the Summer Bash a game short, and also caused mayhem with twenty odd Top 4 class players suddenly coming onto the market when most clubs had already spent their budget. 

Even though its easy to fall into your un caring selfish stance I believe that as a Rugby League fan we actualy care about our rugby league clubs as we are part of ghe rugby family and hope that they survive and see them next year.There are a lot of players that could lose their livlihoods through no fault of their own and a massive attendance of supporters that may not have a team to follow if they get liquidated you need to show some empathy.

you show them sympathy if you like thats fine. Think youl find most of us over a certain age would have a little smile if they cease to exist anymore. "dont want that club mentioned in the same breath as the bulls" remember that statement when we were on our ass, because i will never forget it. Plus dont give me, not there fans fault because i never heard one of there fans taking mr Caisley to task, they couldnt  care less how many clubs went bust when they were singing "bully bully" and as for it been a family game its the biggest myth in world sport, call me uncaring if you like i became uncaring around 1996. In fact i wont just smile if the bulls go under il laugh my bloody head off

I keep asking, but if the RFL do actually have the live salary cap that they say they have then how did they not see this coming and how did they allow the Bulls to keep signing very good players? They have ended up with a better team than last season yet dont have a pot to ###### in. Something is fundamentally wrong there. Personally I think this league needs Bradford simply for their fan base if nothing else and I think if it came to a vote all clubs chairman would vote the same. Sadly with crowds on the decline Bradford is the only team in this league that will draw teams more than a 2K gate(waiting for Hull Kr to prove otherwise).

Come the end of last season and before the split theres potentially Bradford, Fev, Fax, Sheffield and Worky that could go to the wall depending on results. The game outside of SL is on its backside and the RFL are not willing to do anything about it.

you show them sympathy if you like thats fine. Think youl find most of us over a certain age would have a little smile if they cease to exist anymore. "dont want that club mentioned in the same breath as the bulls" remember that statement when we were on our ass, because i will never forget it. Plus dont give me, not there fans fault because i never heard one of there fans taking mr Caisley to task, they couldnt care less how many clubs went bust when they were singing "bully bully" and as for it been a family game its the biggest myth in world sport, call me uncaring if you like i became uncaring around 1996. In fact i wont just smile if the bulls go under il laugh my bloody head off

Ive no axe to grind with Bradford and with Sheffield it really is Tubby rather than the supporters that gets me slightly miffed but if you start looking deeper you start becoming the angry man which I dont wish to be but in all honesty there is the club next door to us due to personal issues ive had with them and contempt towards us which is the only club that I would happily laugh at if they fell on hard times.Oh no ive become the angry man!

the RFL are bottleless when it comes to the bulls ....wonder how wakey feel    when they nearly went under  they got little or no sympathy from the powers that be,,,,, on a personal note as long as our house is in order im not much bothered wot goes on with free spending arrogant big time charlies who think they can walk over the little guy and come unstuck   the RFL should hold up and congratulate clubs like us batley  swinton rochdale and the like and reward us for playing by the rules instead they are too busy proping up outfits that cheat 

unless proper business savy people get in at the top nowt much will change

What puzzles me is how they kept signing players and stayed full time knowing they were heading into administration. 65 playing and coaching staff who could loose their living some who potentially could have signed for someone else. Just doesn't make sense messing with people's livelihoods

I see the RFL thought it a good deal!!

As usual the RFL are up to speed ?????

The aims of the Administrator and the RFL are not necessarily the same. Let's say the bidder offered £1 to buy the 'business' but would invest £1million in the rugby side of things in the next few years. That would be perfectly acceptable to the RFL but possibly not to the Administrator (creditors).

I think the points deduction by the RFL depends a lot on how much they like the club.In the football world when Leeds Utd had to be punished the FA had an absolute hatred for the club dating back to the sixties and seventies when they were the best but were labelled dirty Leeds out of jealousy and with them being northern monkeys and not from the London area they gave them the massive points deduction knowing they would drop a division due to the mountain to climb.In the past the RFL have let Wigan off for breaking the salary cap and turned a blind eye to the other big club St Helens having their now head coach taking drugs so with Bradford flying the Super League banner and all the s### that they brought with it I feel a soft punishment will be delivered.

Dirty leeds making them play wolves two days after beating arsenal in centenery cup final  72  effectivley stopping them winning the double , relegated fro championsip 2006 deducted 10 points starting following season in third tier deducted 15 points after the ten for same reason going in to adminastration  all this after bent ref against bayern munich 75 euro cup final  and loads of other stuff ......sometimes people just dont like you ......... any way this is a RLforum just making a point 

That was an awful moment in my life.I watched it live with my Leeds scalf on top of the telly like you did in those days and my mam bought me on the morning a special match day magazine out of my 1.50 pocket money .Cheers for that Robin what are you going to include next Fev losing to Wakey at mcalpine stadium in the first Grand final for super league status??

It must be getting close to the point now where they have to think about taking Bradford out of the fixture list. If reports are correct about all staff not been paid again today then I wonder why the players are not looking for alternative clubs.

It's the staff, players and fans I feel sorry for, there's been some right mismanagement going on imo

Im Fev and im proud

These are indeed desperately worrying times at the Bulls.I have every sympathy with the staff and players at the club who's jobs could be at risk.Also the fans who will petrified at the prospect of their beloved club going under,as always the people at the top who make the big decisions can just walk away.

It must be getting close to the point now where they have to think about taking Bradford out of the fixture list. If reports are correct about all staff not been paid again today then I wonder why the players are not looking for alternative clubs.

Trouble is most clubs have already spent their budget. Fax, for example, could hardly take any more on when their existing squad have agreed to take a pay cut. Twenty-odd players of Top 4 calibre suddenly coming on to the market could cause mayhem and most of them would have to revert to pat-time. 

Archived