MOM Batley v Sheffield

redditchbulldog

Here we go as we into  week 19 k  for the league game as we host Sheffield.  can we win 2 on a bounce. So get your votes in after the game , remember need your 1, 2,3 , as usual voting open for a week for those at the game home and away supporters , DVD watchers 

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

On holiday but would have paid to see that today! Where has this team been hiding most of the season do far? Fans knew it was there but someone seemed intent on keeping it hidden. Belief has been dripping back since the Oldham game, barring the inexplicable Bash flop. Top 4 might just be a step too far now barring a few results going for us ftom others, but we can look forward to a good finish.

My god if there was a collection bucket towards winning pay at the top of heritage road It would be full! Good value for win and how they rolled their sleeves up in this heat and poured on the points I don't know how!

Eagles were battered and left exposed too often for onrushing attacks and support play!

Dom. Patch. Rettie

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Very hard this one, so many to choose from, if it was scoring alone then it would be Walker 13 goals and 2 tries, Reittie 4 tries and non stop action, and Brambani for his tries and distribution.

but instead I will go for Manning with his no nonsense tackling,

Smeaton for his guile,

Scott for his alround  positioning and play.   

That was a great team performance it's a pity there isn't 17 MoM's however I'll go for :

Reitttie ( 4 try's)

Farrell (2 try's and yet another fabulous work ethic)

Walker (Super kicking game)

Every one else THANKS for the entertainment.

Because l can only pick three:

1. Walker

2. Rettie

3. Scott

But, as many suggested, hard to pick only 3. Thought Brambani looked a different player alongside Walker, Farrell outstanding too, along with Day and Manning! The backs looked potent, and the forwards worked tirelessly in the heat! 

A tough one...

Rettie

Walker

Brambani 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Fantastic performance, albeit against a shockingly poor side.

I'll reserve judgement on turning the corner until we've visited Featherstone in a fortnight and matched up, but confidence has to be sky high. Full credit today. 

Rettie - aggression, power, great tries.

Dom - will to win, guile, leadership.

Patch - pure presence, experience, kicking.

well we sure looked like the players we knew we had a few months back,cracking display a rugby all over the park. so many great blasts from the past from dom/retts/patch/ scotty were scotty and i sure hope we hang on to the fella for a long time as hes so good to have at back keeping things safe, tom always puts a big shift in everytime. faz as to be one a best signings for a long long time, seems the players have decided to get stuck in and show the fans we wernt wrong, am still not getting giddy until we meet fev and that will show us just how we are.  great crowd and a lot of old faces back for the day. how the hell touchline official  wi clipboard could play hell with waterboys today is crackers when play had stopped. i thought rfl said it were  water break on 20 min mark anyways from years back if it were sweltering.

dom

retts

walker

Rettie

Walker

Scott

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Man of the match for Sheffield was undoubtedly Keith Senior. He covered every inch of grass on the pitch this afternoon. Fantastic stamina. I did find it a little odd that he was wearing a different shirt to his team mates, though?

5 hours ago, YoungBanno said:

Scott

Rettie

Walker

From a Fev Fan at the game (Hope I'm allowed to vote!).

of course thank you as it always good to see who either away supporter or neutral saw who stood out for them as they wont have any favorites so get a balanced view

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Archived