23 Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/03/18 at 19:45

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

We now have the slightly odd situation of the Cas director of rugby talking the game though with his scrum half as a kind of debrief live on TV.

Agreed ... you became invisible , see me on monday

6 minutes ago, BenGilesRL said:

Super game, great crowd, and Saints have already announced a sell out a week early for the Wigan clash - looks like RL is bouncing back

Only Leeds fans mentioned. Takes two teams to make it.

Ended up been a rather disrupted game to match the disrupted start to the season from a Cas perspective!  Very happy to take 2 points and be 4/5 all things considered.

Showed that the class of last year is still within the side in that 20 minutes stint.  Clearly lacking some fitness/game time.  Thought the noticeable momentum change came with Millington leaving the field (as a positive next week we will have Watts to come on instead of Green, who I thought struggled at times)

4 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

Ended up been a rather disrupted game to match the disrupted start to the season from a Cas perspective!  Very happy to take 2 points and be 4/5 all things considered.

Showed that the class of last year is still within the side in that 20 minutes stint.  Clearly lacking some fitness/game time.  Thought the noticeable momentum change came with Millington leaving the field (as a positive next week we will have Watts to come on instead of Green, who I thought struggled at times)

Leeds first try for me was short. Looking for a reason just to give it. 

Shenny, Wardle and Watts to add. Hopefully stop playing JSL up front and play on fringes. Our pack is looking something special when all fit.

2 minutes ago, snapski said:

Leeds first try for me was short. Looking for a reason just to give it. 

Shenny, Wardle and Watts to add. Hopefully stop playing JSL up front and play on fringes. Our pack is looking something special when all fit.

Yep when all fit our bench is going to be mouthwatering.  Should make us relentless in the forwards.

5 minutes ago, snapski said:

You’re the only one that hasn’t. Leeds this, Leeds that. All we’ve heard all week.

Just remembered why I was mildly chuffed when Cas choked at OT last year.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

38 minutes ago, snapski said:

You’re the only one that hasn’t. Leeds this, Leeds that. All we’ve heard all week.

Even in victory, the chip on Cas fans shoulders is still highly amusing.

1 hour ago, BenGilesRL said:

Super game, great crowd, and Saints have already announced a sell out a week early for the Wigan clash - looks like RL is bouncing back

Bouncing back from What?

Saints sell out every good Friday....

Cas have actually beat Leeds before...

Don't get the relevance of your post.

1 hour ago, snapski said:

well we are hearing or reading plenty from you once again 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Archived