Garry Lo leaves Cas

I have no idea what's gone on but this coming so soon after the "helping Police with their enquiries" story, you cannot help but wonder if they're linked.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

From what I’ve been told, it’s not a laughable matter and very serious. 

Club had no choice, as with Hardaker, but different situation.

i like the fact our club is pro active in dealing with challenging situations. It’s supposed to be a family game.

2 hours ago, snapski said:

From what I’ve been told, it’s not a laughable matter and very serious. 

Club had no choice, as with Hardaker, but different situation.

i like the fact our club is pro active in dealing with challenging situations. It’s supposed to be a family game.

Very serious indeed and it's a shame that his career will be over because of his actions. 

41 minutes ago, West Leeds Riviera said:

Why are Cas so unlucky with players? Chase, Solomona, Hardaker now Lo

I do feel sorry for them. A set of great guys at the core of the club yet they've caught a lot of bad eggs.

3 hours ago, Michael Gledhill said:

Very serious indeed and it's a shame that his career will be over because of his actions. 

Has he been found guilty?

People called Romans they go the house

2 hours ago, Hvy wg said:

Extremely serious issue. 

If the rumors are true, shouldn't be near a stadium for the remainder of his life. 

Was it stadium related?   Or do you mean it in the sense of being a bad role example as a sportsman.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Presumably, Jy Hitchcox will now return to Castleford. Nothing against the bloke, he's a good player and put in the effort for the Bulls. However I can't think other than we had him on loan purely as a favour to Cas.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

When his mate,who played alongside him in the World Cup died suddenly,and he was thousands of miles away,perhaps a little extra care and attention would have helped him as he would  very emotionally upset.

No idea what the allegation may be,but he is deserving of more support than any local based player who may have had 'exceptional circumstances'.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

A few posts deleted. Don’t make allegations please unless you’re willing to contact John Drake in advance and give him the scoop with all your evidence. I’m sure he’ll give you all the credit when your evidence all proves good. 

If it’s just rumour then don’t post it. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

35 minutes ago, ckn said:

A few posts deleted. Don’t make allegations please unless you’re willing to contact John Drake in advance and give him the scoop with all your evidence. I’m sure he’ll give you all the credit when your evidence all proves good. 

If it’s just rumour then don’t post it. 

Apologies. As I said I dont know if there is any truth in the rumours I have heard, just relaying what has been doing the rounds.

It will all come out eventually. Good or bad.

37 minutes ago, MZH said:

Apologies. As I said I dont know if there is any truth in the rumours I have heard, just relaying what has been doing the rounds.

It will all come out eventually. Good or bad.

No worries, not just you. If you’d deliberately gone over the line then I’d have given you a warning, your ones were unintentional but just over the line. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

4 hours ago, The Future is League said:

If any club has a rotten apple in the barrel the rotten apple has to go.

I think Cas ordered a cheap barrel from a third party seller on Amazon, and the ones at the top got damaged in transit!

Fair play to how they’ve coped after shipping them on though (no pun intended).   Shows the quality of Powell that he can keep Cas near the top even after losing key players.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

23 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

Presumably, Jy Hitchcox will now return to Castleford. Nothing against the bloke, he's a good player and put in the effort for the Bulls. However I can't think other than we had him on loan purely as a favour to Cas.

He mentioned on the 6 till 8 debate that he needed to play games to help with his work permit and Bradford offered him the chance. Was a month minimum i believe with no call back or he might have gone back earlier.

20 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

When his mate,who played alongside him in the World Cup died suddenly,and he was thousands of miles away,perhaps a little extra care and attention would have helped him as he would  very emotionally upset.

No idea what the allegation may be,but he is deserving of more support than any local based player who may have had 'exceptional circumstances'.

Not sure how a mate dying would lead him to do what he's allegedly done.

Going on the lash or taking drugs maybe, but not this.

And if it's true, I doubt he'll be at the front of a queue for support either.

Archived