M.O.M. Summer Bash- Fev V Fax

Whether you are at Blackpool, or watching at home on Sky, please vote for your Rovers' Man of the Match after today's Summer Bash game against Halifax.

First three choices please.

8 hours ago, OldManMarley said:

MOM - Murrell

Im speechless! Knowles, penalty machine! Complete lack of rugby intelligence! Just an angry player! Clark, the same! Where on earth is our professionalism!?

Appauling performance and they should be ashamed! Part time or not, that was terrible! Even when we were winning we didnt deserve it!

Hardman in attack is like me lacing my boots up again n playing! He's an empty uniform! 

Agree with all of this.We are going through a bad patch and some of the players are accountable and need sorting out by Duffy.

Must admit I was disappointed with Fev yesterday.

1) Hock

2)Wildie

3) Knowles

I thought discipline let you down, Halifax had a game plan which was to wind your lads up,and it worked, Clarke & Knowles in particular. Btw who was that idiot who ran on the pitch after Murrell had scored at the end?

The downside for me is that we are your next opponents,think there could be a back lash.

8 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Must admit I was disappointed with Fev yesterday.

1) Hock

2)Wildie

3) Knowles

I thought discipline let you down, Halifax had a game plan which was to wind your lads up,and it worked, Clarke & Knowles in particular. Btw who was that idiot who ran on the pitch after Murrell had scored at the end?

The downside for me is that we are your next opponents,think there could be a back lash.

Graham just letting you know I like your posts which are intelligent and well thought out .You seem a decent bloke.Hope you beat Batley this afternoon,I am watching it and will be shouting you on.

1. Wildie

2. Hock

3. Robinson

Game management/organisation, call it what you will, let us down. Missed Riddy. Fair play to Murrell, he does for them what Riddy does for us. 

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

No surprise that Hock and Wildie are dominating this. I didn't realise this when watching the game live but Hock came on after 20 minutes and apart from one 5-minute spell (during which Halifax scored the crucial try) he was on the field the rest of the game, a fine effort in this day and age for such a big guy...I think we can fairly safely say he's at peak fitness now.

Archived