John Drake

10 Mar: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 3pm

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/19 at 15:00

Expecting a comfortable Wakefield win, but KR are no mugs and we need to step up our goal line defence with Garbutt and Masoe inbound.

Hard to see where else KR's threat is coming from, Drinkwater and McGuire dont seem to be at it, but I guess the potential is there

Edited by One F in Wakefield

35 minutes ago, One F in Wakefield said:

Expecting a comfortable Wakefield win, but KR are no mugs and we need to step up our goal line defence with Ablett and Masoe inbound.

Hard to see where else KR's threat is coming from, Drinkwater and McGuire dont seem to be at it, but I guess the potential is there

Ablett ????

• Haha 1

Not confident at all about this one. Wakey will be on a high after winning at Headingley and we will still be missing a lot of players. If Sheens finally sees sense and plays Atkin in the halves we might have a better chance.

Edited by Liverpool Rover

Wakefield by 16+

Clicked KR for the win and think sneaking it by 4, results so topsy turvey so going to go for the 'underdogs', not fussed who wins either way.

5 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Clicked KR for the win and think sneaking it by 4, results so topsy turvey so going to go for the 'underdogs', not fussed who wins either way.

Yes it's kind of win win for us. It's never a disappointment when rovers get beat. But I think Wakefield are likely to be one of the sides fighting for 4th and 5th with us, so any points they drop this year will be welcome.

I reckon Wakefield by 12, but like you I don't really mind which way it goes.

Rovers by 4.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Serious injury to Greenwood stops play.

Still 0-0 after 25 mins.

"Son, can you play me a memory, I'm not really sure how it goes,

but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes"

Looks like he's got a leg injury, gone straight off down the tunnel, best wishes to him.

but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes"

Deadlock broken with a Brough penalty.

Wakey 2 Rervers 0.