£440,000

How would you rather Super League spend the £440,000  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rather Super League spend the £440,000

• On Robert Elstone
    • On Toronto Wolfpack

That’s how much Robert Elstone takes out of Super League. I’m not sure exactly what we get for that money. Robert is questioning whether Super League should fund Toronto Wolfpack, well why not question whether we should be funding Robert in this way. I’d certainly rather the £440,000 go to the Wolfpack and get shut of Elstone, I can’t see how anything’s changed for the better since he came in.

16 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Elstone👍, Toronto 👎

There you go, just like you I to have an opinion. 

If Toronto go and Elstone remains 1-0 to me, if Toronto stay's and Elstone goes 1-0 to you, if they both stay a 0-0, if they both go we all win, if Toronto goes and takes Ottawa with them landslide victory to me, again just my opinion🤔 

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion Harry. Looking at the poll it seems most Rugby League fans disagree with you though.

39 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Will not vote too daft.

But if the game had been run by some like minded people of opinions some share on here the sport would have fizzled out in its first few seasons. 

See again opinions. "One man's meat is another man's poison", there is no way whatsoever you can even start to justify that remark, it is just your opinion, end off.

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

That’s how much Robert Elstone takes out of Super League. I’m not sure exactly what we get for that money. Robert is questioning whether Super League should fund Toronto Wolfpack, well why not question whether we should be funding Robert in this way. I’d certainly rather the £440,000 go to the Wolfpack and get shut of Elstone, I can’t see how anything’s changed for the better since he came in.

How much to Mr and Mrs Hetherington take out of Leeds?

12 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

See again opinions. "One man's meat is another man's poison", there is no way whatsoever you can even start to justify that remark, it is just your opinion, end off.

I suppose (end off) is the is a written version of speak to the hand. 

So as notto offend you, 

In my opinion its a good job the game was not run by people with those opinions. 

Hopefully that makes you happy. 😁

There wouldn't be just 2 options though.

I think the game should look more long term. 

There are other international clubs that would benefit from the money. These clubs are developing their own players who eventually will be good enough to compete. 

Ar the moment the genuine Toronto fans who go to games  are very vulnerable. If another North American club pays more or is more successful, then they will attract the players Toronto do now.

Silly poll not least because if that money was spent on Toronto it wouldn’t go very far. Half a season’s travel costs/a handful of Sonny Bill appearances.

That said, if Elstone & co. do cut the cord then I’d like to hear their plans for growth/expansion.

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

This isn’t true, Robert Elstone didn’t replace someone, the position didn’t exist before he was appointed.

Roger Draper?

Archived