London Broncos Moving Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very generous from Ealing Trailfinders RUFC. Plenty of twitter likes.

The only better news would be the resignation / dismissal of the Individal responsible for this fiasco.

Ealing is Ideal for a championship club, in the unllikely event that London are promoted to Super League post Grand Final then you can think about alternative locations.

Perhaps our owner would consider listening to London's fans and not his Commercial manager but I fear a lot of irreparable damage has already been done.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

3 hours ago, Stuff Smith said:

Website has done it for me, I'm out.

God damn you, Mark Riley for being so talented nearly thirty-years ago.

I just caught the tail end of that team - Riley, Johnson, Stewart, etc. Outstanding attacking rugby. Shame about Gary Greinke taking over as coach.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

6 hours ago, Dr Tim Whatley said:

*handbrake turn emoji*

This is almost too funny. And yet it will all be explained away by those determined to do so.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

20 hours ago, nadera78 said:

A chap by the name of Paulos Latu has been named in the 21 for this weekend. 

Some people think the Broncos can make a success of moving to Wimbledon. In reality, we can't even announce the signing of a new player.

Quite a handy player in Auckland’s Fox comp - played at Mt Albert. I would think he could go alright at Championship level. 

22 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Website is still jiggered.

It's worse than that. It was ok on my phone for a while and is now knackered again. Ludicrous it went live in that state but even worse to get it wrong again.

Another total stuff up and this is one of the.few areas off the club I was cautiously optimistic about...

The club is a total shambles off the field and it's time people were held responsible. 

1 hour ago, Ivarr the Boneless said:

It's worse than that. It was ok on my phone for a while and is now knackered again. Ludicrous it went live in that state but even worse to get it wrong again.

Another total stuff up and this is one of the.few areas off the club I was cautiously optimistic about...

The club is a total shambles off the field and it's time people were held responsible. 

And some on here wanted them in SL for this season.

2 hours ago, Archie Gordon said:

Cheers. Can you clear up what position he plays? Though I guess we'll see in a few hours.

You've got more faith in the live stream than I have.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

OK well jumping in the car now with the dog to head to Rosslyn Park (If I cannot find a sneaky hole in the fence will watch on my laptop in the jam jar:) 

Have spent the morning at my daughters place 200m from Trailfinders (Brill that we are going back:)

Anyone else trying it I have a few beers from the Indian corner shop only thing they had left was CORONA:))))))) (I will be restricting to 2 max)

Paul

After 35 pages of posts I have to say that (I think I've read most of them) I'm more confused now than at any time previously.

WTF is going on at the Bronco's?

Can anyone explain in less than 100 words where their home ground is going to be in 2021?

7 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

After 35 pages of posts I have to say that (I think I've read most of them) I'm more confused now than at any time previously.

WTF is going on at the Bronco's?

Can anyone explain in less than 100 words where their home ground is going to be in 2021?

Rosselyn Park today

Trailfinders until AFC Wimbledon have their first game

Plough Lane after that

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Rosselyn Park today

Trailfinders until AFC Wimbledon have their first game

Plough Lane after that

Almost. 

I understood it to mean Rosslyn Park while no crowds allowed, then Ealing when they are (so from May 17), and then Plough Lane once AFCW have played. (Perhaps late July). 

Is that right? 

3 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

OK well jumping in the car now with the dog to head to Rosslyn Park (If I cannot find a sneaky hole in the fence will watch on my laptop in the jam jar:) 

Have spent the morning at my daughters place 200m from Trailfinders (Brill that we are going back:)

Anyone else trying it I have a few beers from the Indian corner shop only thing they had left was CORONA:))))))) (I will be restricting to 2 max)

Paul

How’d it go Paul? Did you get a live view of the game?

57 minutes ago, Toby Chopra said:

Almost. 

I understood it to mean Rosslyn Park while no crowds allowed, then Ealing when they are (so from May 17), and then Plough Lane once AFCW have played. (Perhaps late July). 

Is that right? 

YES 100% correct 

IMHO (For what its worth) I would have stayed at Ealing with a possible move to Wimbledon subject to SL promotion.

Otherwise pretty pointless 

Archived