Sun 28th Mar: CC2: London Broncos v York City Knights KO 14:30 (BBC Sport)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • York City Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/03/21 at 14:00

I thought i was enjoying this game, then i came on here and realised i was wrong 😂

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jannerboyuk said:

I thought i was enjoying this game, then i came on here and realised i was wrong 😂

Much better second half.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thanks. 

Do the Broncos even know where they’re going to play their home games this season? 

Ealing Trailfinders for the period between crowds being allowed back but before Wimbledon have played their first game(s) at Plough Lane, and then Wimbledon.

Looks like Rosslyn Park for the games without crowds.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Very pleasing, as a Knights fan to see them restrict London to a single penalty. Reminiscent of the 2019 season when there was a 'thou shalt not pass' attitude everytime they played. James Ford certainly sounds happy on Radio York. 

Bring on a Superleague team at the LNER in the next round !

6 minutes ago, JonT said:

Very pleasing, as a Knights fan to see them restrict London to a single penalty. Reminiscent of the 2019 season when there was a 'thou shalt not pass' attitude everytime they played. James Ford certainly sounds happy on Radio York. 

Bring on a Superleague team at the LNER in the next round !

aye but FEV put 40 past them  twice in the league and 30 in the playoffs so think we managed to pass 😂😂😂

I have to applaud the effort from the boys today, especially given the youthful complexion of the team. There were lots of errors probably as a result of ring rust. My concern is that LB were missing a handful but in reality todays team plus a handful is it. That is not a squad that will challenge for the top spot. If the club come out and say we are building for the future and this season is about youthful development then a lot of us would cut them some slack.

Class will out and when Cuthbertson came on, he brought another dimension to the Knights. We don't have that; we are going to get outmuscled this year.

Other than the rugby it was nice to get an injury update on the non playing staff from the BBC rather than the club !

1 minute ago, Magic XIII said:

I have to applaud the effort from the boys today, especially given the youthful complexion of the team. There were lots of errors probably as a result of ring rust. My concern is that LB were missing a handful but in reality todays team plus a handful is it. That is not a squad that will challenge for the top spot. If the club come out and say we are building for the future and this season is about youthful development then a lot of us would cut them some slack.

I wouldn’t underestimate Sammut’s ability to organise some hungry London youngsters around the park - that will make a big difference I think 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I wouldn’t underestimate Sammut’s ability to organise some hungry London youngsters around the park - that will make a big difference I think 

I want to believe that but ...... its like Scott Hill playing for us a number of years ago, a class player with average players around him, he looks average

Not the most inspiring of games to put it mildly. As has already been pointed out, if we'd fielded a full strength side we'd have probably beaten York quite easily (ducks to avoid incoming). Quite glad to be out of the Cup in a way - given that neither side were going to get past a SL outfit a Cup run would have been an unnecessary distraction.

9 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Not the most inspiring of games to put it mildly. As has already been pointed out, if we'd fielded a full strength side we'd have probably beaten York quite easily (ducks to avoid incoming). Quite glad to be out of the Cup in a way - given that neither side were going to get past a SL outfit a Cup run would have been an unnecessary distraction.

Ehe winners are 1 game from Wembley I'm glad York won.

30 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

When I was a kid, admittedly a long time ago, the Cup really was the thing, big crowds, amazing atmosphere. When Featherstone got knocked out I used to be heartbroken, as were my mates. If we won, I was a bag of nerves waiting for the draw on Monday night's Look North. How times have changed seeing it referred to as an unnecessary distraction.

2 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

When I was a kid, admittedly a long time ago, the Cup really was the thing, big crowds, amazing atmosphere. When Featherstone got knocked out I used to be heartbroken, as were my mates. If we won, I was a bag of nerves waiting for the draw on Monday night's Look North. How times have changed seeing it referred to as an unnecessary distraction.

The league title has counted for more than the Cup for as long as I've been watching rugby league and I went to my first game 34 years ago.

Times changed a long time ago.

19 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Excuses bottom line is the Broncos are ---- max 5/6th this season .

That still makes the playoffs'  think most teams would settle for that , as that is the objective😀😀😀

Archived