Sat 22 May: SL: Salford Red Devils v Wigan Warriors KO 13:00

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/05/21 at 12:30

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Cracking game by the sound of it. Salford 16 - Wigan 10

You are obviously not at the game 

12 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

James Child coming into his own now. Perfectly good ball strip by Salford and the ball given to Wigan.

so how do you know that?

I enjoyed it - am liking this ourleague coverage. Every league game we have played has followed the same script. I was pleased to see Wells score - he has always been a talented player. Salford have some talented players, but they made too many errors today.

Smith’s break for our crucial second try was fantastic, worth checking out on the highlights. Hope French is ok, but if it’s muscular it could be a while. With Gildart coming back, looks like he will slot straight in and Zak will be at 1 for a while... 

11 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

I enjoyed it - am liking this ourleague coverage. Every league game we have played has followed the same script. I was pleased to see Wells score - he has always been a talented player. Salford have some talented players, but they made too many errors today.

Smith’s break for our crucial second try was fantastic, worth checking out on the highlights. Hope French is ok, but if it’s muscular it could be a while. With Gildart coming back, looks like he will slot straight in and Zak will be at 1 for a while... 

Was it joe shorrocks at Center?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, johnh1 said:

James Child coming into his own now. Perfectly good ball strip by Salford and the ball given to Wigan.

Don't worry your club will get a consolation call from Ganson on Monday.  

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Didn't see the game but obviously Salford came close and pushed Wigan all the way.

I expect Salford are frustrated they are playing well and not getting results. They have shown again that at least for the moment there is not a huge gap between the top and bottom.

50/50 decisions tend to go 60/40 in favour of the big teams and that might have made the difference today.

Archived