2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

46 minutes ago, Josef K said:

Are they cotton tees or are they made of the polyester stuff, which i am not a fan of. 

Poly.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

On 22/04/2022 at 14:06, EastLondonMike said:

I wonder if these are actually Oxen product. To me they look like product that has been purchased direct from the NRL or whoever holds the license to produce such items. Just little things like the back neck label print, the use of all the official logos, the slightly different collar (we all know Oxen like using the exact same silhouette for all their tees across all teams), and the fact these actually look far too good to have been produced by Oxen.

Plus they are £10 more expensive than the usual polyester tee's they produce for the clubs over here. 

You can tell by the awful cut they are Oxen, just look how long the sleeves look and how the shirt tightens at the midriff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

HUDDERSFIELD GIANTS have signed a 5 year deal with Oxen.

Really sorry for this news Giants fans.

Can't be any worse than PlayerLayer who we had and have gone "pop"

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I don't think any Giants fan will be sorry, regardless of quality etc, for most of us, just having some replica kit or any merchandise to wear, especially for the cup and grand finals will be an improvement on PlayerLayer!

Edited by meast
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

In fairness, probably an upgrade from the University sportswear provider player layer.

My only hope is that there are more clubs with Oxen that the quality goes up...

With IMGs involvement maybe they can convince the clubs to look at a combined kit/replica deal with a large sports brand and create an additional commercial asset and look at improving on the quality in this area.

• Like 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

37 minutes ago, meast said:

I don't think any Giants fan will be sorry, regardless of quality etc, for most of us, just having some replica kit or any merchandise to wear, especially for the cup and grand finals will be an improvement on PlayerLayer!

Oh don’t worry you’ll have plenty of choice of training wear, just don’t ever buy it at full price, it’ll be on sale a week after launch.

1 hour ago, Gav Wilson said:

😍

That is really smart Gav. Only £27 in adults. They are making a donation to Spinal research. Brilliant. Hope they sell loads. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cw25 said:

That is really smart Gav. Only £27 in adults. They are making a donation to Spinal research. Brilliant. Hope they sell loads. 

Thanks mate. Obviously its a charity very close to my heart. Hopefully we can raise lots of awareness and some vital funds! 😄 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Thanks mate. Obviously its a charity very close to my heart. Hopefully we can raise lots of awareness and some vital funds! 😄 

ALL sizes currently out of stock according to link Gav.

3 hours ago, topcentre21 said:

Just curious has to what sort of percentage gets passed on to charities?

I see afew shirts being in made in different charities names and often wondered what they get?

Enough for clubs to feel good about it and the publicity. No reason, other than their own profits, why it can't be much higher.

3 hours ago, topcentre21 said:

Just curious has to what sort of percentage gets passed on to charities?

I see afew shirts being in made in different charities names and often wondered what they get?

It varies massively (not just in RL and not just with shirts).

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Can any Leeds fans help? 

It seems our pink 3rd shirt is now being used exclusively by the reserves. Is that the case? 

I actually quite like it and obviously we have a 100% record in it which is nice but would be a shame if it was brought out for 1 game against Wakefield and then permanently "reserved".

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

Can any Leeds fans help? 

It seems our pink 3rd shirt is now being used exclusively by the reserves. Is that the case? 

I actually quite like it and obviously we have a 100% record in it which is nice but would be a shame if it was brought out for 1 game against Wakefield and then permanently "reserved".

Not sure TBH, as much as that pink shirt is awful I’d prefer it to that grey thing we have as an away kit.

Maybe it will be our magic kit?

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

Not sure TBH, as much as that pink shirt is awful I’d prefer it to that grey thing we have as an away kit.

Maybe it will be our magic kit?

I wouldn't put it past EPS to bring out another kit for Magic tbh, but yes it is better than the grey blandness.