Thur 3rd Mar: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/22 at 20:30

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

WTF?

It never occurred to us that if we put our main effects mics next to a group of foul-mouthed Leeds fans and a metre from the regrouping Leeds team we might pick up a few swears.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

27 minutes ago, JohnM said:

"Kruise Leeming was given a yellow card late on in the game for a high tackle, but Agar said it ‘looked alright’ from where he was."

So that's alright then. 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Not sure of your point.

He was asked his opinion on it and gave it. It looked alright from where I was stood as well, and I was directly under where Agar was sitting.

Now Ive watched it back I think he does connect with the head but it wasn't malicious and there was no intent, so should just get a grade A with no ban - you know like Currie did.

13 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Not sure of your point.

He was asked his opinion on it and gave it. It looked alright from where I was stood as well, and I was directly under where Agar was sitting.

Now Ive watched it back I think he does connect with the head but it wasn't malicious and there was no intent, so should just get a grade A with no ban - you know like Currie did.

I'm not au fair with figure skating these days so can't comment on this Currie chappy. However, as far as I am aware, Agar doesn't make decisions for the ref. 

Agar should have focussed on the good things in the game and leave the refs job to....the ref.

30 minutes ago, Szymala said:

Sosaia Feki

Where is Feki, incidentally?

Has he travelled back home whilst he’s on the sick, or has he spent the entire length of his contract in Castleford with nothing to do? 

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

35 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Because Belle Vue is a carbuncle with no redeeming features. 

I quite like going there weirdly...that pub near the river over the bridge for a few pints then a short walk to the ground 

Looking forward to them getting that new stand. Will the home fans shift to it do we think instead of cramming into the terrace?

1 hour ago, JonM said:

BBC match report uses the phrase 'rainbow pass' - I'm wondering if the reporter was on a bet to see if he or she could get that phrase into a story somehow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/60555266

Rainbow pass is an American football term. Where the ball is thrown high and arcing over the defenders and drops to the reciever. Never heard it in RL before though.

2 hours ago, JohnM said:

I'm not au fair with figure skating these days so can't comment on this Currie chappy. However, as far as I am aware, Agar doesn't make decisions for the ref. 

Agar should have focussed on the good things in the game and leave the refs job to....the ref.

So he shouldn’t have answered the question? 

Its not a legal requirement but yes, he could well have answered the question ( eg: no comment, or I respect the refs decision...or  or ...) but differently. Incidentally, this doesn't just apply to stand-in  second rank coaches. It applies to ALL coaches.

3 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Not sure of your point.

I wouldn’t gamble on that Chris.  Depends on which way the wind blows.

14 hours ago, M j M said:

Is it too soon to say Fusitu'a looks like he could be a dud?

Are you for real? Took his try well and only played one full game. For gods sake give him a chance. Fans said Senior and Donald were rubbish but look how they turned out.

4 hours ago, JohnM said:

"Kruise Leeming was given a yellow card late on in the game for a high tackle, but Agar said it ‘looked alright’ from where he was."

So that's alright then. 😀😀😀😀😀😀

The thing is he was right, nothing in it his arm hit the wakey players chest.

2 hours ago, MZH said:

Rainbow pass is an American football term. Where the ball is thrown high and arcing over the defenders and drops to the reciever. Never heard it in RL before though.

I've heard it in NRL games too 

4 hours ago, MZH said:

Johnstone did incredibly well to pull the ball back into the field of play whilst travelling at speed so close to the touch line.  Also very American Footy style.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

5 hours ago, MZH said:

Rainbow pass is an American football term. 

well wakey have been bungeling their way through every season for years while other teams have looked a more zippy 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

8 hours ago, Just Browny said:

It never occurred to us that if we put our main effects mics next to a group of foul-mouthed Leeds fans and a metre from the regrouping Leeds team we might pick up a few swears.

Its Hull next week 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

3 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

well wakey have been bungeling their way through every season for years while other teams have looked a more zippy 

Did you ever see that Rainbow special that the cast filmed for the crew as a Xmas present (genuinely)....look it up as it would be right up your street Johnny!

Archived