Sun 10th Jul: SL-MW: Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves KO 15:15 (Sky)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/22 at 14:45

Warrington to respond in a positive way, thinking “**** it, nothing to lose” after spending the previous evening out on the lash on the Tyne with Paul Cullen.

Probably.

Cats 16 - Warrington 17.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

12 minutes ago, Moe syszlak said:

Warrington will be wearing a nice kit, that's the only positive thing I've got to say about this game. Praying that Wakefield keep toulouse at arms length from us!

Not sure about that kit. The only positive from it is that it may camouflage us against the colour of the grass, so the Cats players can’t see us and tackle us. Got to clutch at those straws.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

I kind of fancy Warrington to make a fist of this, and stick it to Catalans.

I thinks Cats will probably just do enough, but I have hope that this will be a more entertaining and tight game than comments pre-match might indicate.

Catalans 28-20

36 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Arnt Cats attendances just over the SL average?

Yeah, but their away following suggests their fans are just lazy.

46 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

Yeah, but their away following suggests their fans are just lazy.

But isn't everyone of their away games bar one in the UK? - so that means flights and hotels for every away game- not just 1 hour in a car like the UK fans do for most away games.

So their fans will spread out their away games over the full season - not just pick either Cats or Toulouse once a season like UK fans do?

So easy to criticise lad - maybe think about the logistics of what Cats fans go through and the bigger picture first next time?

Hard to imagine anything more Warrington than that passage of play. A flash of nice rugby then we manage to do our own halfback in with the pass; followed by a terrible goal kick.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

A tasty break by Samkins.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Hard to imagine anything more Warrington than that passage of play. A flash of nice rugby then we manage to do our own halfback in with the pass; followed by a terrible goal kick.

Then concede an utterly pathetic try straight from dummy half