Sat 20 Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v Salford Red Devils KO 18:00 (UK Time)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/08/22 at 17:30

It seems like I'm dreaming when I'm thinking we can win whereever we go and people even agree on social media forums.

SRD can be hot and cold though and Les Dracs at home is a difficult ask these days.

I'll stick with being nervous until the finish and praying for a good outcome.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol: Ā Non-Political

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, Oxford said:

It seems like I'm dreaming when I'm thinking we can win whereever we go and people even agree on social media forums.

SRD can be hot and cold though and Les Dracs at home is a difficult ask these days.

Me too, but I'll skip the 'praying' on religious grounds.

• Haha 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

8 hours ago, Oxford said:

Dear Oxford, please stop dreaming of the spires and being nervous about the most exciting team in SuperLeague. For any Salford fan the world is our 'lobster' at the moment!

I'll pray for you, you're good mate Pete

Ā 

• Like 2

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.Ā  Ā  Ā 'Tell him I can't see him'.Ā  Ā  Ā  The late, great Tommy Cooper

10 hours ago, Pete Grady said:

Dear Oxford, please stop dreaming of the spires

I never have to Dream of the spires as the wife loves Morse and Lewis.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

33 minutes ago, idrewthehaggis said:

Is this on radio or telly? Or is it another couple of nervous hours watching twitter?

Just nervy, anxious and scary especially as Les Dracs have a few important returnees.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Bit toasty here today. Forecast for it still to be 31/32 at kick off but luckily we've shown we can cope with the heat as we're a pretty fit bunch. Hopefully their big boys will tire in the 2nd half and leave gaps for us to exploit.Ā 

Still feeling confident (which must be the 1st time ever over here!) but that could well be false optimism!

Currently taking in the beautiful surroundings of the Pyrenees foothills on a bloody lovely, leather seated, air-conditioned CST coach. It's definitely helping to ease last night's hangover.šŸ˜‚

32 minutes ago, SalfordSlim said:

Bit toasty here today. Forecast for it still to be 31/32 at kick off but luckily we've shown we can cope with the heat as we're a pretty fit bunch. Hopefully their big boys will tire in the 2nd half and leave gaps for us to exploit.Ā 

Still feeling confident (which must be the 1st time ever over here!) but that could well be false optimism!

Currently taking in the beautiful surroundings of the Pyrenees foothills on a bloody lovely, leather seated, air-conditioned CST coach. It's definitely helping to ease last night's hangover.šŸ˜‚

Enjoy SS

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 19/08/2022 at 16:44, idrewthehaggis said:

Is this on radio or telly? Or is it another couple of nervous hours watching twitter?

Very disappointed it's not on TV. Could be a great contest and would have loved to have been able to watch it.

• Like 2

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

Very disappointed it's not on TV. Could be a great contest and would have loved to have been able to watch it.

I want SRD to win obviously but I hope you're right and it should be a really good game.

• Like 1

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Oxford said:

I want SRD to win obviously but I hope you're right and it should be a really good game.

It's particularly disappointing because your team are such an entertaining side to watch at the moment.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

It's particularly disappointing because your team are such an entertaining side to watch at the moment.

I don't like saying this cos Watto is a great coach but I really love the way we play now mistakes an'all!

• Like 2

Ā 

Ā 

Ā