Jump to content

Sat 20 Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v Salford Red Devils KO 18:00 (UK Time)


Who will win?  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Catalans Dragons
      16
    • Salford Red Devils
      14

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/08/22 at 17:30

Recommended Posts


Salford by a baguette and a croissant, with Sam, should he play, made to look like a croched monsieur.

  • Haha 1

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems like I'm dreaming when I'm thinking we can win whereever we go and people even agree on social media forums.

SRD can be hot and cold though and Les Dracs at home is a difficult ask these days.

I'll stick with being nervous until the finish and praying for a good outcome.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Oxford said:

It seems like I'm dreaming when I'm thinking we can win whereever we go and people even agree on social media forums.

SRD can be hot and cold though and Les Dracs at home is a difficult ask these days.

I'll stick with being nervous until the finish and praying for a good outcome.

Me too, but I'll skip the 'praying' on religious grounds.

  • Haha 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Oxford said:

It seems like I'm dreaming when I'm thinking we can win whereever we go and people even agree on social media forums.

SRD can be hot and cold though and Les Dracs at home is a difficult ask these days.

I'll stick with being nervous until the finish and praying for a good outcome.

Dear Oxford, please stop dreaming of the spires and being nervous about the most exciting team in SuperLeague. For any Salford fan the world is our 'lobster' at the moment!

I'll pray for you, you're good mate Pete

 

  • Like 2

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Pete Grady said:

Dear Oxford, please stop dreaming of the spires

I never have to Dream of the spires as the wife loves Morse and Lewis.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, idrewthehaggis said:

Is this on radio or telly? Or is it another couple of nervous hours watching twitter?

Just nervy, anxious and scary especially as Les Dracs have a few important returnees.

 

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bit toasty here today. Forecast for it still to be 31/32 at kick off but luckily we've shown we can cope with the heat as we're a pretty fit bunch. Hopefully their big boys will tire in the 2nd half and leave gaps for us to exploit. 

Still feeling confident (which must be the 1st time ever over here!) but that could well be false optimism!

Currently taking in the beautiful surroundings of the Pyrenees foothills on a bloody lovely, leather seated, air-conditioned CST coach. It's definitely helping to ease last night's hangover.😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, SalfordSlim said:

Bit toasty here today. Forecast for it still to be 31/32 at kick off but luckily we've shown we can cope with the heat as we're a pretty fit bunch. Hopefully their big boys will tire in the 2nd half and leave gaps for us to exploit. 

Still feeling confident (which must be the 1st time ever over here!) but that could well be false optimism!

Currently taking in the beautiful surroundings of the Pyrenees foothills on a bloody lovely, leather seated, air-conditioned CST coach. It's definitely helping to ease last night's hangover.😂

Enjoy SS

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/08/2022 at 16:44, idrewthehaggis said:

Is this on radio or telly? Or is it another couple of nervous hours watching twitter?

Very disappointed it's not on TV. Could be a great contest and would have loved to have been able to watch it.

  • Like 2

Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

Very disappointed it's not on TV. Could be a great contest and would have loved to have been able to watch it.

I want SRD to win obviously but I hope you're right and it should be a really good game.

  • Like 1

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/08/2022 at 16:44, idrewthehaggis said:

Is this on radio or telly?

France blue Roussillon I'm led to believe.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Oxford said:

I want SRD to win obviously but I hope you're right and it should be a really good game.

It's particularly disappointing because your team are such an entertaining side to watch at the moment.

Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

It's particularly disappointing because your team are such an entertaining side to watch at the moment.

I don't like saying this cos Watto is a great coach but I really love the way we play now mistakes an'all!

  • Like 2

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...