Fri 19 Aug: SL: Hull FC v Wakefield Trinity KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/08/22 at 19:30

Who in God's name decided this would be a good game to show live on Sky?

• Haha 2
With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

If it was at Belle Vue they’d have a chance, but as it’s unfortunately at their bogey ground this week I’m going for FC to lose by 40

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Out of interest, will Jamie Shaul be lining up against Hull FC?

Josh Simm had been on loan from Saints at Hull for around six weeks before being recalled by Saints a few days before the Hull v Saints "clash" last Sunday. Saints claimed injuries being the reason for his recall but he didn't even play.

So will Hull do the "gentlemanly" thing and allow Shaul to play against them or is there an agreement in place so he's unable to play against his parent club anyway?

I await with mild curiosity.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Josh Simm had been on loan from Saints at Hull for around six weeks before being recalled by Saints a few days before the Hull v Saints "clash" last Sunday. Saints claimed injuries being the reason for his recall but he didn't even play.

So will Hull do the "gentlemanly" thing and allow Shaul to play against them or is there an agreement in place so he's unable to play against his parent club anyway?

I hope so mate he's been outstanding so far for us. I don't understand why he couldn't play elsewhere in the Hull FC squad. Really surprised Hull FC released him. Seems a decent lad too after we briefly met him at the end of the Wigan game.

As for predicting this Friday's game Hull could win by 20, Trinity could win by 20 its one you would not want to betting on. However Tanganoa and Batchelor will be huge misses for us but Jake O'connor missing for Hull is huge also. Think it will be close imo

10 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

If it was at Belle Vue they’d have a chance, but as it’s unfortunately at their bogey ground this week I’m going for FC to lose by 40

Your actually wrong on that. Our record at the KC is fairly decent. Yes we are in a deficit but it's definitely not a place we can't ever get a win.

Hard to predict this one, FC haven't had a right good stuffing at home for nearly a week so are due one!

Wakey are improving but are still capable of being the victim of a 'Hull FC non thrashing week'

I'll go Wakey by 26 then but keeping it below 50.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Your actually wrong on that. Our record at the KC is fairly decent. Yes we are in a deficit but it's definitely not a place we can't ever get a win.

Think he was referring to it as FC's bogey ground.

46 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Ahhh, fair enough

Yes, I meant you’re the favourites FC hate playing at home. Mind you, they might get better in the 2nd half when the loyal supporters have left and it feels more like an away game 😂

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

11 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Shaul's not eligible to play against Hull.

https://www.totalrl.com/hull-fc-and-wakefield-trinity-forced-into-host-of-squad-changes-for-super-league-clash/

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

12 hours ago, Ullman said:

My prediction for Friday is that Wakefield will be all but safe from relegation come the final hooter. 

Haha never try to predict what this Trinity side is gonna do, who knows what’s gonna happen. Looks like we’ve got Fifita & Hood back but missing Batchelor thru injury & Tanginoa to suspension so the back row does look light.

12 hours ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

Haha never try to predict what this Trinity side is gonna do, who knows what’s gonna happen. Looks like we’ve got Fifita & Hood back but missing Batchelor thru injury & Tanginoa to suspension so the back row does look light.

A bit light. We only have one back rower in Ashurst. I’ve no idea who will play other back row position.