Sun 2nd Oct: ChGF: Leigh Centurions v Batley Bulldogs KO 6.30pm (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions by 13 points or more
    • Leigh Centurions by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Centurions by 1 to 6 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 1 to 6 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 7 to 12 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/22 at 18:00

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Does the ####### mean smelly David?

Seriously to all supporters of both teams and all viewers on Premier enjoy the game wherever you are, and although I do not expect Leigh to lose if they do I will be the first to congratulate and applaud Batley, it will take a super human effort from them to get the result.

Again....I am behind 

Let's say by a miracle they beat Leigh. What happens? Is it a definite no to SL entry to Batley? 

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Again....I am behind 

Let's say by a miracle they beat Leigh. What happens? Is it a definite no to SL entry to Batley? 

Why should it be, unless like you I have missed some announcement, but that is not the way Rugby League works, they would let Batley win it first then tell them they can't go up for whatever reason.

32 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Does the ####### mean smelly David?

Seriously to all supporters of both teams and all viewers on Premier enjoy the game wherever you are, and although I do not expect Leigh to lose if they do I will be the first to congratulate and applaud Batley, it will take a super human effort from them to get the result.

Aye, good luck to both teams. Especially Batley 😜.

Ill be watching from the glamorous surroundings of a premier inn on the M42. Early start at a conference in Brum. Quite glad Fev didn’t make it. I’d be in a right state. Every cloud….

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Aye, good luck to both teams. Especially Batley 😜.

Ill be watching from the glamorous surroundings of a premier inn on the M42. Early start at a conference in Brum. Quite glad Fev didn’t make it. I’d be in a right state. Every cloud….

Surely you would have got your priorities right David yad you been in the final, easy access to the M6 from Leigh about 10 mins, then a little over an hour to Brum on a quiet Sunday Night, easy peasy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

Did anyone else read this in an Alan Partridge voice?

’It’s a travel tavern.’

Sorry David, enjoy the game. Leigh by 30.

• Haha 2