1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 13 points or more
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • Scotland by 1 to 6 points
    • Scotland by 7 to 12 points
    • Scotland by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/22 at 19:00

Scotland have embarrassed themselves in this tournament tbh. I know that nobody expected them to be world beaters but they were terrible against Italy and look awful again tonight. Obviously there's a big gulf there and we all fully expected a big Australia win, but they are professional players and should at least be able to do the basic things well and be competitive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

You just know Monty Don has something in drafts ready to tweet at full time. 

Could do with him coming on with a plough at half time.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Scotland have embarrassed themselves in this tournament tbh. I know that nobody expected them to be world beaters but they were terrible against Italy and look awful again tonight. Obviously there's a big gulf there and we all fully expected a big Australia win, but they are professional players and should at least be able to do the basic things well and be competitive.

They're a made up nation packed full of fellas that have never been to Scotland and would rather be playing England, Australia or NZ.

They are the biggest joke in rugby league.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

This is one of those nights where you find yourself looking at your feet in embarrassment even when you're sat in your living room on your own.

Wearing the wife's clobber again?

• Haha 3

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

Can this now be the end of Scotland as an international team - absolute waste of time, they had little to no domestic game 20 years ago and have managed to go backwards since. I know there has been convos previously at RLEF about their ability to be a member … this now needs to be revoked.  They have no domestic scene with no signs of progression - so what’s the point in this?

• Like 2

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

5 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

You just know Monty Don has something in drafts ready to tweet at full time. 

Does Monty Don publicly not like RL or something? Or am I missing an in-joke on here? 

EDIT: Just googled it and found out why. To be fair, he isn’t exactly raging by all accounts, just stating his case.

Edited by Desert Skipper

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

1 minute ago, MattSantos said:

Wearing the wife's clobber again?

Fortunately she hasn't got a Scotland shirt.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

12 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

St James' Park once again proved that a certain subset of fans would far rather be angry at the wrong people than the right ones.

And what about the screen at Leigh, or Kingston Park. 

Who are customers meant to be annoyed at with basics not working? 

Just now, Desert Skipper said:

Does Monty Don publicly not like RL or something? Or am I missing an in-joke on here? 

Threw a tantrum because they shifted Gardener's World for this.

• Thanks 1