Leigh changing their name? Bored journo doing a rumour?

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Would that be considered racist in today's Politically Correct world, names which had no intension of being insulting or offensive when they were originated, we have got to the situation were we are at today by jobsworth's who have nothing better to do than stir up ill feeling and antagonize.

I’m antagonised by the way you spell antagonise H. 🧐

Centurions wasn't that bad, just the logo was rubbish. Now they're rebranded to Leopards just so Degsy can keep wearing that leopard print hoodie. He probably did the logo himself. Embarrassing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1 minute ago, Simon Hall said:

Centurions wasn't that bad, just the logo was rubbish. Now they're rebranded to Leopards just so Degsy can keep wearing that leopard print hoodie. He probably did the logo himself. Embarrassing.

That’s my initial thought on it that they didn’t get a proper company to do it. It looks like something knocked up on Paint. 

Were Leigh fans consulted?

• Like 1

This is a mere invitation to mock.

It surely has been mentioned but Leigh Lobbyists?

I had a look at the Leigh town of arms for inspiration. So.........

Leigh Shuttles

Leigh Spearheads

Leigh Sparrowhawks

Leigh Mullet Sables.😆

Leopards yeah. Alliteration wins over history unless this is some term I am unaware of like cougar?

Edited by idrewthehaggis

This is gold! 😂 let’s think of an animal that starts with an L … leopards! Do they have that in clipart? Result! 😂😂😂 Poor Leigh fans! 

• Thanks 1

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

That is shocking. It'd be poor for an amateur club never mind an SL club. Just everything from conception through to the badge itself is tin pot. They can't even be bothered to make it fit with the circular space on Twitter it's cut off. There's so much bad stuff to say I simply can't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.