Leigh changing their name? Bored journo doing a rumour?

19 minutes ago, Damien said:

Leigh fans turn every thread into being about Leigh. We have a Leigh thread and they are nowhere to be seen.

Thoughts and prayers to all Leigh fans in their time of need on this difficult day.

Oh we are still here Damien, Just a little lost for words.........!🙈

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Damien said:

Leigh fans turn every thread into being about Leigh. We have a Leigh thread and they are nowhere to be seen.

Thoughts and prayers to all Leigh fans in their time of need on this difficult day.

Most i know are just genuinely speechless at how bad it all looks. I honestly thought the initial badge was some sort of placeholder with final design 'TBC'. Meanwhile the club website has been broken for about 3 or 4 weeks now, seems stupid to spend all this money on the coaching staff and squad and not at least consult some marketing companies before charging ahead with daft ideas like this.

• Like 3

Just now, Jughead said:

My favourite bit is the leopards back passage on the back of the shirt. It’s face is quite deadpan for a leopard passing numbers. 

I know right? He actually went with a design where a leopard is sh!tt!ng the player numbers out of its ###### 

I'm still laughing.

This is the finest thing to happen in Superleague in decades. If you'd done this as a wind up on April 1st I've had said "best viral marketing campaign ever, submit it for awards". But no, not that, oh no. That prize muppet has actually gone and done this for real. And nobody else in the club has had the brains, or the balls, to tell him he's finally jumped the shark.

It's phenomenal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

It’s a disgrace that they’re so open about pinching the kit design from the Leopard t-shirts you see scattered about Leigh Market Hall. It all looks so so tacky. Had they changed the name to the Leopards and done it well, it could’ve been a positive but the badge and the kit are shockers.

On the upside for Leigh, they’ve named some real quality signings and the pressure is on every side at the bottom now to try and respond and get a squad together capable of finishing above them. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

Oh Jesus, that's it, I'm done. Take me now Lord, I've seen it all. A wind-up some marketing intern at Barrow knocked up in less than 2 hours is actually a more professional design than Leigh's genuine attempt. This is next level genius. 

I swear we'll be talking about this afternoon in years. It's the first time in my life I've ever felt any sort of empathy for Leigh fans.

What a day to be alive!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?