1. 1. Who will win?

• Lebanon by 13 points or more
    • Lebanon by 7 to 12 points
    • Lebanon by 1 to 6 points
    • Ireland by 1 to 6 points
    • Ireland by 7 to 12 points
    • Ireland by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/10/22 at 14:00

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

Lebanon looking to have secured themselves as one of only two NH nations Quarter Finalists.

Looking at their final group opponents, it would be genuinely astonishing if Ireland progressed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ireland are falling apart now.

Disappointing, especially after their very watchable performance in the first round of group games.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jaxson Rahme and Robbie Mulhern are twins separated at birth. Or maybe they just share a stylist. It’s uncanny.

Edited by Desert Skipper

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

5 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

They have to play Australia 

Yep. Amazing to think we have a very high likelihood there will be the same number of Asian nations featuring in the Quarter Finals as there will be European.

Edited by Sports Prophet

5 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

This is really poor from the Irish, they have not lived up to there potential. I’m 90% sure Wales would beat them fairly comfortably.

They've let themselves down here as they are a much better side than they are showing here. They have fallen into the trap of the physical game and can't control feeling aggrieved that they have been rattled. It's a shame for them, as I think that seals their fate in the group stages.

Lebanon are doing as much damage to Michael Cheika's appointments diary as they are to Ireland. :kolobok_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson