1. 1. Who will win?

• Tonga by 13 points or more
    • Tonga by 7 to 12 points
    • Tonga by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 7 to 12 points
    • Samoa by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/11/22 at 15:00

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

No guy's not at all, I want to see all 4 semi finalists to be in a position that they go into the games with a full bill of health and give us 2 cracking hard fought competitive contests, which apart from Tonga/PNG, last night's match and the very game Scotland team v Fiji, we have had far much to little of in this World Cup competition.

My prediction for the Final is England v Australia and I also want that game to be populated by the best players both teams can field, and subsequently may the best team win, I will be screaming and shouting for an England victory but I really want to accomplish it by beating the Aussies fair and square, my only concern about the final should I get my wish of who contests it, is who will be the Officials both on field and VR and how they interpret and judge the 50/50's.

I was joking mate as alluded to by the laughing emoji. I do agree with you on the final. I too will be screaming for England should they get to the final.

• Like 2

Looks like it could be fairly well-attended today, I had a look on the site and looks like the seated cat D and cat B tickets have gone,which I haven't come across so far. Not sure how many will be in the terraces but I think the remaining cat D tickets are a bargain if you don't mind standing up, 25 quid for a spot on the halfway line potentially.

• Like 1

Just now, Leonard said:

Who do we want in the Semi?

I think actually that I would prefer to avoid Samoa.

I think Tonga can be more destructive. We have the psychological advantage over Samoa. I would prefer to play Samoa again. That said, I think Tonga will win and that they are the better team anyway.

Will there be biff during the hakas?

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Clucking bell!!!

Those stares...I've just about shat myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)