1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Papua New Guinea by 1 to 6 points
    • Papua New Guinea by 7 to 12 points
    • Papua New Guinea by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/22 at 15:00

4 minutes ago, StandOffHalf said:

A 4-day turnaround, a wet soccer pitch with short in-goals, an English referee, 10 minutes of chit-chat with Her Royal Highness.

Ambush job on the Kumuls today. Everything is against them.

England are looking very good, but we have to be honest and say that PNG have been set up as the chumps and the fall-guys today to be crushed on national TV.

Behave.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Ah, well. That’s my worry as it hasn’t been tested yet.

No but the team seem to be confident in their own abilities. So for the first time in a long time I have more confidence we can be in an arm wrestle.

Love the Jack Welsby kick chase.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

3 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Was it pipe? Why would you put a finger in a pipe? A pie on the other hand, or finger.

I would not do either of those. However, I expect the little Dutch boy put his finger in the hole in the dyke to stop the leak, rather than sticking his finger in a pie.😀

Edited by JohnM

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Immense courage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

England drop the ball.  PNG pick it up.

Ref blows the whistle.

Why?

9 minutes ago, Tippytoe said:

She loves her RL does ar Kate!

She's now been joined by a couple of players from the England women's team, who can keep her up to speed on the rules.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

On every other page: Why Meghan is a SLAG!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

I wonder what the headline would of been for Meghan?

• Like 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

A few dangers here now

We can’t afford to get sloppy because it’s an attitude that can transfer into the next game

We need to maintain discipline because we don’t want to risk a suspension to one or more players

We need to find a balance between giving game time to key players and taking them off to protect them from possible injuries

Finally, we don’t want to be highlighting any areas of weakness that Australia, Tonga or New Zealand can identify

• Like 1

Thought Bateman put a bit of pressure on Olam's shoulder joint there. Probably OK but Olam was having a moan at him.