Summer Bash Blackpool 2023

On 05/11/2022 at 08:31, Yorkie-Girl said:

Can anybody hazard a guess as to when the 2023 Summer Bash will be played?

In my back garden. But you've got to bring your own butties. 

Was it not the case that the Championship fixtures werer going to be announced today so we were confidently told by a TRL poster - That would answer the Summer bash question

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

5 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Was it not the case that the Championship fixtures werer going to be announced today so we were confidently told by a TRL poster - That would answer the Summer bash question

I thought the same. Only come on here to see them. 

On 06/11/2022 at 16:38, Fevrover said:

I agree it skews the fixtures and a waste of time given the crowds that go.

Skews the fixtures even more when it's at the home ground of one of the clubs. 

I've no issue with either York, nor the bash concept, but it should be at a venue neutral to all the clubs. 

• Like 4

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

8 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

Skews the fixtures even more when it's at the home ground of one of the clubs. 

I've no issue with either York, nor the bash concept, but it should be at a venue neutral to all the clubs. 

I'd rather it be at the home of a Rugby League club so some of the money can stay in the game but it didn't work at Headingley and it wouldn't work at any SL club's ground. York is a perfect place for people to spend the weekend and it's near enough for most to come for the day and I'm sure the York club will make a big deal out of it. The local amateur clubs will also get involved so hopefully it puts a bit of money in their pocket too. Heworth made a big success of the York 9s and they're only over the road so there's scope for kids games and allsorts.

I know I'm biased but even if I wasn't from York I'd think it a good idea.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season