1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 13 points or more
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 7 to 12 points
    • Samoa by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/11/22 at 16:30

9 minutes ago, iangidds said:

Any other recomendations?

A VPN and the BBC iPlayer?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I doubt Samoa have ever had more spectators on their side in a match than today.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

57 minutes ago, Iceberg Slim said:

No matter what happens today international rugby league has already won. They beat the nrl. 

I live in rural New Zealand and as soon as I got on the main road of my town I see 2 cars with Samoan flags. I then drive into the city and at every traffic light I see at least one car with a flag and multitudes as I drive along. 

this is passion that can’t be replicated and is unique. It’s something the nrl can’t own or buy or stifle. The pacific game has opened the door and is never turning back. As much as they may want to this is an easy win for them that they have to accept. They have to have Tonga v samoa every year and they know it. 

that’s why no matter what happens on the field international rugby league has already won. There was a shift mentally towards rugby league with samoa making the final. As a kiwis fan I have never seen such passion and now rugby league is being truly embraced by the pacific communities that the undertones of rugby union dominated. That mindset has moved towards Toa and mate maa tonga which is great for the game. 

the only add on is if it’s a close game it further debunks the argument that origin is the pinnacle. That Aussies will want a 50 point blowout so that the minds will shift back to origin for a so called close game. All Toa have to do is keep it within one score. That will go along way to giving the pacific islands the respect they need and give the rest of the pacific plus kiwis a series that can be played even without the Aussies if necessary 

The players will go where the money Is.

Be in Rugby Union in Europe  or Japan. Or Rugby  League  in Nrl or Super League. 

Speed around the ruck will be key. If Samoa can keep it manageable, who knows.. The boil over of all boil overs could happen.

With the short in goal areas it should be Up n Unders all day. Big test for Sualii.

Toa Samoa!

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

It took just 3 minutes for Australia to benefit from a bad decision. I know its easy to say that with the benefit of replay, but its not difficult to see a toe on the touchline when you are stood in that position looking straight down the line.

• Like 1