Sat 20th May: CC6: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 14:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/05/23 at 14:00

Not a clue what to expect after last week. I thought we were saving ourselves a bit, even at 14-0 but our confidence and by the same token, Leeds confidence will have changed drastically on the back of that second half. 

I wouldn’t be surprised by any result. 

20 hours ago, WN83 said:

Not a clue what to expect after last week. I thought we were saving ourselves a bit, even at 14-0 but our confidence and by the same token, Leeds confidence will have changed drastically on the back of that second half. 

I wouldn’t be surprised by any result. 

Hopefully Peet will get a positive reaction from the players after last weeks horror show but Leeds will have their tails up & playing at home I think they’ll nick it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Hopefully Peet will get a positive reaction from the players after last weeks horror show but Leeds will have their tails up & playing at home I think they’ll nick it.

We’ll definitely see a reaction in terms of energy and physicality (which even at 14-0, I thought were lacking) but I worry about the confidence now, especially in regards to Cust and Smith.

In general across the whole side, we don’t seem to have a player who can throw accurate and well timed passes, that can open up defences. You don’t know if a pass from French, Smith, Cust (or Field when back) etc will end up hitting its target, fly over players heads, hit the deck or like last week, get intercepted. It’s my main worry in regards to challenging to win trophies this season and I’m torn now on the need for a new halfback going in to 2024. 

9 hours ago, WN83 said:

We’ll definitely see a reaction in terms of energy and physicality (which even at 14-0, I thought were lacking) but I worry about the confidence now, especially in regards to Cust and Smith.

In general across the whole side, we don’t seem to have a player who can throw accurate and well timed passes, that can open up defences. You don’t know if a pass from French, Smith, Cust (or Field when back) etc will end up hitting its target, fly over players heads, hit the deck or like last week, get intercepted. It’s my main worry in regards to challenging to win trophies this season and I’m torn now on the need for a new halfback going in to 2024. 

Aiden Sezer might be a free agent come end of season. 

Back at Wigan after all these years, Ryan Hampshire starts!

FwkaG-JX0AAN5iY?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan a bit too eager to throw it to French as a first resort.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson