Sun 22 Oct: International: England v Tonga (at Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens) KO 2.30pm

Who will win?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 7 to 12 points
    • Tonga by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/23 at 14:00

3 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

No matter the decision, both our centres made really poor reads in that set. Newman shooting off the line and then King not trusting Smith…

New and had a couple of bad misreads already. 

43 minutes ago, phiggins said:

I was told that Amone has just had shoulder surgery, and Asiata missed the end of the season with injury.

I don’t watch much NRL, so cannot comment on the Tonga team, but if Amone is available, they must have one hell of a set of forwards to not even have him in the squad. And if that is the case, it will be bad news for England today, particularly when the bench forwards come on. 

I don't watch much NRL to be honest but I imagine if Amone/Asiata were as good as or better than Fonua-Blake, Frizell, Kaufusi, Koloamatagi etc then they'd be playing in the NRL and not for Leigh Leopards.

Edited by meast
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

how bizarre?

OMC?

• Like 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, dkw said:

Brilliant defence by Hull KRs Mikey Lewis.

🙄

I'll raise you "Shows what he can do when in a good team"...

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Keith989 said:

Please let this game be close. Another blowout would be heartbreaking. 

Looking like it may well be a blow out now...