Thur 22nd Feb: SL: Hull KR v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/02/24 at 20:30

18 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

He was playing against a coach and players that know his game inside out, plus playing for a new team with a new spine, he’s a quality player, he’ll come good, not sure that will be in round 2 though.

I actually though Hull KR didn’t look up to that much against a dire FC side either.

its too close to call for me.

I wouldn't take issue with anything in that sentence but the first game of the season is really just a continuation of pre-season with points at stake. Not many teams are anywhere near their best.

I'd expect an improvement from them tonight.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

4 minutes ago, Ullman said:

I wouldn't take issue with anything in that sentence but the first game of the season is really just a continuation of pre-season with points at stake. Not many teams are anywhere near their best.

I'd expect an improvement from them tonight.

I agree and the same from Leeds.

I do however think KR are missing a game manager and kicker (especially goal kicker)

But that’s levelled up with Leeds missing some props.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Damien said:

Interesting to see if Hull FC will be any better this week. Maybe this is part of their problem though:

I can't imagine they will improve much in this game.

• Haha 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

What’s everyone’s guess for the first round of booing from the KR fans? Im going early, 3minutes in.

21 hours ago, daz39 said:

The battle of the Sky sports ref's abusers!

hopefully the rovers fans keep the swearing down.

Even a suspended fine doesn't bother them.

But when the RFL didn't carry it out, why would they worry?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, corvusxiii said:

If I say so myself I'm as miserable as the next RL supporter but these ptb's are a breath of fresh air. So much better as a spectacle.

100% . Way overdue but a much welcome clampdown 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, welshmagpie said:

Interested in the ruling there, why wasn’t that a penalty for offside?

I think he gave the first knock on which was before Leeds tried to make the break.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.