Friday 29th March : SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC KO 12:30pm Sky Sports Action/Main Event

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Hull FC

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Can’t see Hull coming back now 

Can't see Tony Smith bothering to go back to the club either. He'd be wiser getting down to the dole office to be ahead of the queue after the Easter break

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Can’t see Hull coming back now 

On a dial up modem today?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

FC are worse than London imo, at least London give it a go

I agree. I’ve watched London’s games, and they’re always outclassed. But they genuinely have a dig. You can discern some structure in attack. It’s just their defence which is individually poor because their players aren’t great. 

Hull have far more experienced/quality players, but there’s just nothing there. They look amateur. 

I think Hull were seriously flattered by their last second scramble win against London. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MZH said:

Smith might get sacked at half time after that!

2 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Can't see Tony Smith bothering to go back to the club either. He'd be wiser getting down to the dole office to be ahead of the queue after the Easter break

Are you really putting the blame on the shambles that is Hull FC on Tony Smith?

I think most people know, but are afraid to admit that the problems are further up, Hull have been terrible for years, through 4 different coaches and countless players, it can't all be down to them surely?

Hull to kick start their season? They could not kick start a moped.

Seriously though you have to feel for those who turn up week after week, all they do is like any other fans pay their money each week and there is more of them than ag most other clubs, but for how long?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, meast said:

I think most people know, but are afraid to admit that the problems are further up, Hull have been terrible for years, through 4 different coaches and countless players, it can't all be down to them surely?

No I'm not. I think the club is rotten to the core, but as I'm sure you know the coach usually bears the brunt.

Also, yes we've been rubbish for years, but its been more of a issue with consistency rather than just being outright useless. We have definitely never been this bad!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, meast said:

I see your point but some of it must be down to him. Nevertheless I also think the culture and ethics of all organisations is set by the person(s) at the very top. 

I still think Smith won't survive and I just wonder who will be the next patsy out there who will shortly be taking over his job.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, meast said:

Hulls biggest problem by far is their defence, it is not organised by any shadow of a doubt, it gets sorted on the training Paddock, do I blame Smith for the lack of that absolutely.

• Like 1

It's slightly surprising this is still considered a top-billing Sky fixture tbh.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, meast said:

Clearly there’s a culture problem. But there are some really basic problems here. Look at the gulf between line speed. The utterly clueless attack. You can coach even mediocre players to run on to the ball. Poor players can be fit.

If KR go on to win by 50, I think he has to go. Someone has to carry the can for 3 smashings on the trot.

5 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Hull Fc and Cas need a spell in the Championship to get that winning feeling back.

Agree a few games on that Fev pitch would e a good dose of reality