Sat 13th Apr: CCQF: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 17:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/04/24 at 16:30

3 minutes ago, gogledd said:

Agree. Pat Rainford (North Wales Crusaders halfback) made a lazy tackle at Cornwall and had landed a 6 week (thats right, 6 weeks) suspension.....basically because he tried to get the player to his feet. Thats just extremely harsh

I haven't seen the incident but there's no excuse for players not knowing they can't do that these days, there have been plenty of high-profile incidents. The grading for "Makes unnecessary contact with a Player who is or may be injured" is either E or F and thus an automatic referral to the tribunal, and the suspension range for Grade E offences is four to six games.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gogledd said:

Agree. Pat Rainford (North Wales Crusaders halfback) made a lazy tackle at Cornwall and had landed a 6 week (thats right, 6 weeks) suspension.....basically because he tried to get the player to his feet. Thats just extremely harsh

That’s been the case for a while though you can’t drag players up even if you think he’s feigning it. 

• Like 1

Even as an eternally hopeful Leigh fan I can only see a KR win today. Having said that it was around this period last year we came back to win in the last minute at Hull KR and then went on a 10 game winning run. 

Too many injuries and not playing well for long enough patches. KR by 16.

Robbie Hunter-Paul has just promoted Rovers to losing Grand Finalists. He must have missed us getting battered by Wigan in the semi… I wish I had!! 😂

• Like 1

The Budgie takes flight!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Barry Badrinath said:

I noticed bbc had leutele's name incorrect on the pre match graphic, which isn't uncommon,  but sharon is mispronouncing it the same as well,  kinda annoying 

What do you think of the game itself, so far? Leigh look to have some really spirit and go-forward from the PTB......until.....

• Like 1

Looks like a cup quarter final this, decent start. Moylan did get made to look a donkey there.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

What do you think of the game itself, so far? Leigh look to have some really spirit and go-forward from the PTB......until.....

It was good end to end start, lazy by dwyer in the line.

I'd be worried for matt moylan this afternoon 

Charnley kinda saved 2 points there by continuing to chase Burgess right to the line and stopping him going under the posts.

• Like 3

Just now, JonM said:

Charnley kinda saved 2 points there by continuing to chase Burgess right to the line and stopping him going under the posts.

Yes. He seemed to be the only one trying.