Sat 11th May: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos KO 17:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/24 at 17:00

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Lots of people underestimating this Leeds team. I like it.

It's only a couple of months since Leeds saw off Catalans at home and Smith has already coached the team to two wins at Gilbert Brutus in his two years in charge.

4 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Would be one hell if a win for us looking at the squad.

Stranger things have happened.

Indeed!

Wonder how Frawley will come back.

25 minutes ago, M j M said:

Lots of people underestimating this Leeds team. I like it.

It's only a couple of months since Leeds saw off Catalans at home and Smith has already coached the team to two wins at Gilbert Brutus in his two years in charge.

He's the man!

25 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Indeed!

Wonder how Frawley will come back.

Will be interesting to see how he goes at 6 which is where he played for Canberra.

I think we’ve got too many out to get over Cats but just hope we give it a good crack and the kids who are in play well

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

Will be interesting to see how he goes at 6 which is where he played for Canberra.

I think we’ve got too many out to get over Cats but just hope we give it a good crack and the kids who are in play well

Yeah I wonder if he'll switch sides or Sinfield will. Hopefully he bounces back from the disappointment of the past fortnight.

I agree, just got to be a good performance here. Catalans are beatable, but we'd have to play well and rely on a meltdown from them as we have seen in the past. We do seem to be a bit of a bogey team for them too recently.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Yeah I wonder if he'll switch sides or Sinfield will. Hopefully he bounces back from the disappointment of the past fortnight.

I agree, just got to be a good performance here. Catalans are beatable, but we'd have to play well and rely on a meltdown from them as we have seen in the past. We do seem to be a bit of a bogey team for them too recently.

Think they've got a few out too to be fair

although having looked they have pretty much their first choice 1-17

Edited by Chrispmartha
  • Like 1

I'm not a betting man but for some reason Leeds have a mental hold on Catalan 

Leeds need to drop Sangare for Tom What's his name ....Sangare had enough chances now ...don't think I've ever seen him win a ruck 

Sinfield to run the show and sneak a win for Whinos

3 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I'm not a betting man but for some reason Leeds have a mental hold on Catalan 

Leeds need to drop Sangare for Tom What's his name ....Sangare had enough chances now ...don't think I've ever seen him win a ruck 

Sinfield to run the show and sneak a win for Whinos

Tom whatshis name as in Tom thingabob Holroyd...  if so he is not available... HIA I think but whateveritis that whateveryercallit injury he ain't available... the coach said he may be for next game...

17 minutes ago, redjonn said:

Tom whatshis name as in Tom thingabob Holroyd...  if so he is not available... HIA I think but whateveritis that whateveryercallit injury he ain't available... the coach said he may be for next game...

He means Tom Nicholson-Watton

1 hour ago, redjonn said:

Nah not Holroyd the other younger Tom ...looks to small to be a middle but has been decent ....funny double barreled name so probably went to Eton

2 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Nah not Holroyd the other younger Tom ...looks to small to be a middle but has been decent ....funny double barreled name so probably went to Eton

aaah the posh whathisnamle malarkey fellow....  

sorry, got it wrong... glad someone else gave the correct name