16 Mar: SL: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/03/18 at 19:45

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints are a cut above Leeds imo. But Leeds are hugely resilient so this might be a lot closer than a lot of people will predict. I think Saints quality will shine through eventually, but they will be made to work very hard for it.

Saints 18 v 16 Leeds

bit early in the season to tip Leeds ,Saints will win this one ,but don't write off Leeds their DNA suggests they will be there at the reckoning . saints by 12 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

3 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Is Alex Walmsley fit to play?

Unlikely,  having a scan today to determine the extent of the injury. 

They're hoping it's just a 'stinger' but it could be a lot more serious.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Would have loved to have watched this live but will be in Barton-Upon-Irwell on Friday so regular score updates please folks. :good:

Think Saints will win this but not by a boatload. They're now obviously playing with a lot of confidence and that will help them overcome a Leeds side that seems to be finding ways to win tight games, Widnes and Melbourne excepted :ph34r:.

Skints 18 Leeds 14.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Saints are the best team in the league this season, maybe not head and shoulders above everybody else but will have too much for Leeds. I don't think Saints will have everything their all way and I reckon the final score will suggest that it wasmore comfortable for Saints than it actually was.

Saints by 16.

Leeds to lose up front and hence the game. Loss of Garbutt major blow as he is the only one been making many yards. You could see the difference when he was rotated against Hull. When he came on for stints Leeds able better the stem the Hull tide.

Leeds line defence will need to do really well just to keep score down. Their higher defence was almost non existent in 2nd half against Hull. Can't see it being any different.

Unless of course the backs manage some scores with minimal ball, which they are capable of. I wouldn't put money on it though.

11 minutes ago, yipyee said:

Wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think so...

Saints have been good this year and are getting better each game.

They have indeed, and I think Saints will win, but I would be amazed if that scoreline happens.

Saints 13 - Leeds 55

Archived