2019 kits (Merged Threads)

1 hour ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

So basically you want last years home kit to be this years away kit, doh?

Mot clubs use a different colour scheme for the away kit - this year see Saints and Warrington for starters.

It works money wise or they wouldn't do it.

Next time I’m on Mastermind Homer, I’ll choose the history of Wakefield Trinity Wildcats’ shirt designs.

rldfsignature.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2018 at 6:42 PM, EF2000 said:

No automatic alt text available.

Workington

Thats really nice. Simple, clean design. Very smart.

If I have one criticism it would be that there are one or two sponsors too many, but that is modern sport and you have to maximise your sponsorship revenue where you can. Even so, it's one of the best this year.

That's it then. Workington leads in  Top Shirt Table whilst, Wakefield, Leeds and Halifax are in dire straits at the bottom. They aren't worried though, they know the new Bulls one is due and will sweep all before it on its way to the World Club Challenge against Parramatta.

You can't mess with the traditions of Rugby League.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

2 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

That's it then. Workington leads in  Top Shirt Table whilst, Wakefield, Leeds and Halifax are in dire straits at the bottom. They aren't worried though, they know the new Bulls one is due and will sweep all before it on its way to the World Club Challenge against Parramatta.

You can't mess with the traditions of Rugby League.

Which Wakefield shirts are you on about, home or away?

I'll accept anyones opinion on the away shirt but the home shirt is a classic and as traditional as it's possible to get - what are you on about!

On 11/17/2018 at 9:59 AM, Oliver Clothesoff said:

What’s with the colours? Is there a reason why Wakefield have suddenly incorporated lime green into their away shirts?

Yep, Chairman’s (now Chief Exec) vanity! He’s designed 3 or 4 shirts over the last few years and every one of thems been ######!

Just now, hunsletgreenandgold said:

If the black on is home kit I'm a huge fan of that! Hope the shorts are white. 

The black one is indeed the home kit, referencing the original colours of Fulham RLFC.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

If the black on is home kit I'm a huge fan of that! Hope the shorts are white. 

I like the designs. From the photo it looks like the 'feel' might be a little cheap but I could be wrong on that.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

On 11/9/2018 at 7:53 AM, Monkey Lover said:

If only. Apparently the club sent the wrong logo to the manufacturer and as it is too late to change they are going to run with it and then change the branding on everything else such as stationary and the season ticket wallets. 

Now that the Broncos have released their actual shirts is this post talking absolute nonsense?

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

Just now, Monkey Lover said:

They are made from recycled paper so whilst feeling a little bit on the cheap side the wearer is at least doing their bit for the planet. Swings and roundabouts innit. 

Will I be arrested for rustling?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

On 11/19/2018 at 12:15 PM, MZH said:

Thats really nice. Simple, clean design. Very smart.

If I have one criticism it would be that there are one or two sponsors too many, but that is modern sport and you have to maximise your sponsorship revenue where you can. Even so, it's one of the best this year.

Nice shirt.  At least the logos on the shirt tails are vaguely sensible. Generally shirt tail sponsorships looks laughable.  If someone put their logo on socks, would Bateman have had to pull his up?

2 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

If the black one is home kit I'm a huge fan of that! Hope the shorts are white. 

The home kit looks fine, nice strong colours, unfortunately the away kit is the exact opposite, seems it's too much to ask to get both right.

On 11/19/2018 at 4:19 PM, Kirmonds pouch said:

Which Wakefield shirts are you on about, home or away?

I'll accept anyones opinion on the away shirt but the home shirt is a classic and as traditional as it's possible to get - what are you on about!

The lime green one.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

6 hours ago, Shaggy said:

Now that the Broncos have released their actual shirts is this post talking absolute nonsense?

Now I'm confused! Surely Monkey Lover always tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about matters concerning club kit?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived