Welcome Back!

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Did he try knocking it off , taking the plug out then turning it on again ? Righto , that’s my technical expertise exhausted . If that doesn’t work .. pass 

Damn, too slow.? story of my life.

Good work anyway John.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just relieved John didn't blame me after a query about TotalRL from me seemed to inspire him to upgrade the forum.

(Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that...)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 hours ago, Eleftherios said:

I had a look in RL Fans, jeez never again!

What has once been seen can never be unseen....

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

i spent a few hours looking for the admin cp on my pc to mend it my end... then someone mentioned its not my pc...  not to worry wife mentioned a few jobs that needed sorting, and she were glad to have me back after 44 years a wedded bliss.   ?did i miss owt.

9 minutes ago, silverback said:

i spent a few hours looking for the admin cp on my pc to mend it my end... then someone mentioned its not my pc...  not to worry wife mentioned a few jobs that needed sorting, and she were glad to have me back after 44 years a wedded bliss.   ?did i miss owt.

You missed where to put a question mark ?

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

9 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Thanks, John.

Withdrawal symptoms meant an occasional look at RL Fans. Eek! You will never find a more wretched hive of sc*m and villainy.

Not outside of Mos Eisley 

Has nobody blamed Blair yet? Country, dogs, etc. No seriously thanks John, although part of me was secretly hoping it would be a Pol Pot year zero type rebirth ?

21 hours ago, John Drake said:

Should  you spot anything a bit strange going on, please either post the details here or send me a PM.

I read a positive post about Rugby League on one of the threads.

There must still be a glitch in the system. 

17 hours ago, Allora said:

Thanks for the big effort John and team

They say there's no I in team, but on this occasion, I definitely did all the work so I'm taking all the credit! :kolobok_biggrin:

17 hours ago, shaun mc said:

Thanks for all your time and effort getting it back online. 

Can you now also solve Brexit as well! ? 

Ooh don't get me started on Brexit... ?

Archived