Welcome Back!

3 minutes ago, Eleftherios said:

I had a look in RL Fans, jeez never again!

? I think a few of us were tempted to peek over the fence.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, londonrlfan said:

Who would've thought Saints losing would kill the internet? 

That was my interpretation of it...   Eddie Hemmings must have sent an email to site admin titled 'Open this file' and the rest is history... ?

22 minutes ago, londonrlfan said:

Thanks John for all your hard work getting it back up. ? Who would've thought Saints losing would kill the internet? 

I am not being funny, but the last major outage was the weekend after we beat them in the playoffs last year.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

What is the difference between John Drake and David Furner?

John spends all week trying to fix the problems with a siTe that is going down.

David spends all week trying to fix the problems with ......

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Archived