11-15 Mar: The Coral Challenge Cup Match Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen the score, nowt against Huddersfield but I’m chuffed that Toronto finally have a win now and hope they can turn it into wins in the league too ?

Congrats on Toronto's performance. 18-0 - Well deserved victory. Huddersfield played poor but Toronto bossed that game from what I saw. First win of their SL era!

A York City staff member has symptoms so guessing it's a safety move rather than anything else.

Posted Images

Can't login either. It kicked me out as soon as the game started and asked me to sign in again but says they are incorrect details. Phone is still logged in but terrible buffering

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

What a load of , tried 3 different devices and just registered my wifes device, all saying Failed to open external site.

My guess is that the server is down, too many connections. Maybe someone is watching this thread and will reboot it before the end of the game. I can't find it on any of the normal streaming sites.

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

What a load of , tried 3 different devices and just registered my wifes device, all saying Failed to open external site.

I get that on my pc and chromebook and if I click on the link from the front page of the ourleague app with the pictures of the two teams. If I scroll down to the bottom of the ourleague app and click on live streaming, it works.

4 minutes ago, terrywebbisgod said:

Obsessed. 

I think you're right ?

I realised he was shouting "Releeeeeeease" but I heard we are Leeds. Just having fun. Been to too many LUFC matches.

Edited by Leeds Wire
  • Haha 1