2021 New Kit Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

The shorts OK (I 'm partial to a bit of grey marl) but why don't these shirt designers and the sponsors integrate the logo in with the design, see below it looks better and actually stands out more

spacer.png

Oh I completely agree that would look far better. 

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

The yellow looks slightly more pale on this one compared to 1990?

Wire are on an odd one in that they could generally have any combination of primrose/blue/white and it still be recognisable as one of their shirts. A quality not to be underestimated tbf.

39 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

The yellow looks slightly more pale on this one compared to 1990?

Wire are on an odd one in that they could generally have any combination of primrose/blue/white and it still be recognisable as one of their shirts. A quality not to be underestimated tbf.

especially the socks !

3 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Who else hasn't declared yet?

Still waiting for this next seasons Widnes efforts...

Yeah it's getting a bit late now for Widnes, usually don't drag into December.

Still there's a sale on last seasons shorts at least. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Just now, Gooleboy said:

Be interesting to see what they are like. I think most of us who were watching the game in the 90s have worn something made by Ellgren. 

I agree, interesting is the word I think. I've got a collection of some Ellgren shirts and whilst they are of their time they do look very dated rather than "retro". 

I hope they go more Adidas Originals rather than the original ellgren look on tight fitting shirts!

Archived