Ben Flower..

Signs for Leigh.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

It was mentioned in the submission brochure (p358)

Oh well, I didn't know.

I was halfway through Shakespeare's complete works and was gonna start on that next.

3 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Flower will do a good job for them I imagine.

An independent observer asks..."Really?!?!"

Lance Hohaia retires from Rugby League – TotalRL.com | Rugby League Express  | Rugby League World

18 minutes ago, M j M said:

I thought Leigh were hoping to build a competitive side?

Championship or Superleague competitive ?

If he can stay fit he’ll do a good job in the Championship but I think his Superleague days are gone.

Just now, DemonUK said:

Out of date as usual.  That 'style' went out with Mr Rowley

He, ably assisted by McNally, Brierley and Riddyard, was the single reason that I wanted to see Leigh getting beaten. A loathsome individual that stoked up ill feeling. 

Thing is, in that era leigh were good enough without all that sheeite.

Archived