Signs for Leigh.

"Son, can you play me a memory, I'm not really sure how it goes,

but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes"

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

It was mentioned in the submission brochure (p358)

Oh well, I didn't know.

I was halfway through Shakespeare's complete works and was gonna start on that next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes"

3 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Flower will do a good job for them I imagine.

An independent observer asks..."Really?!?!"

Lance Hohaia retires from Rugby League – TotalRL.com | Rugby League Express  | Rugby League World

Just now, DemonUK said:

Out of date as usual.  That 'style' went out with Mr Rowley

He, ably assisted by McNally, Brierley and Riddyard, was the single reason that I wanted to see Leigh getting beaten. A loathsome individual that stoked up ill feeling. 

Thing is, in that era leigh were good enough without all that sheeite.