Another Joke Thread

May be an image of 4 people, bicycle, drink and text that says "Cycled to the shop to buy a bottle of gin, but then thought, what if fall off my bike and the bottle gets broken? So cleverly, drank it all outside the shop. Good thing did too, off my bike seven times on my way home fel"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

May be an image of car and text that says ""And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile, And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, And you may ask yourself, 'well, how did I get here?""

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC04N2IyLWFkN2MtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADoSo007hsgkOYMkoVBB17tAcAXIESMnYQoEih%2FxZaJ6qKxgAAAgEMAAAAXIESMnYQoEih%2FxZaJ6qKxgAGeycCWgAAAAESABAAv4Aha20Cl0GSL%2FDEokQjfg%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&isc=1&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjczRkI5QkJFRjYzNjc4RDRGN0U4NEI0NDBCQUJCMTJBMzM5RDlGOTgiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJjX3VidnZZMmVOVDM2RXRFQzZ1eEtqT2RuNWcifQ.eyJvcmlnaW4iOiJodHRwczovL291dGxvb2subGl2ZS5jb20iLCJ1YyI6IjhlZjRkM2E4MDhjMzRlZjFiNmRhMmUxZTZlYWJhOTJjIiwidmVyIjoiRXhjaGFuZ2UuQ2FsbGJhY2suVjEiLCJhcHBjdHhzZW5kZXIiOiJPd2FEb3dubG9hZEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJpc3NyaW5nIjoiV1ciLCJhcHBjdHgiOiJ7XCJtc2V4Y2hwcm90XCI6XCJvd2FcIixcInB1aWRcIjpcIjE4OTk5NDU0ODQ1MjkwMjBcIixcInNjb3BlXCI6XCJPd2FEb3dubG9hZFwiLFwib2lkXCI6XCIwMDA2YmZmZC04N2IyLWFkN2MtMDAwMC0wMDAwMDAwMDAwMDBcIixcInByaW1hcnlzaWRcIjpcIlMtMS0yODI3LTQ0MjM2NS0yMjc2NjMzOTgwXCJ9IiwibmJmIjoxNjg5NzkyMDg3LCJleHAiOjE2ODk3OTI2ODcsImlzcyI6IjAwMDAwMDAyLTAwMDAtMGZmMS1jZTAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJhdWQiOiIwMDAwMDAwMi0wMDAwLTBmZjEtY2UwMC0wMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAvYXR0YWNobWVudC5vdXRsb29rLmxpdmUubmV0QDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImhhcHAiOiJvd2EifQ.iXVxdDW2wOMytvZM-Bsm8lEL-BzKrdUkX7-fG3Pu7OnigJD3Z0h9CGa3_mciRgEZkBJ3bOa6-CF_EZ36oCD1Fj9UTJ-SzU68_vSfDPdz0YOpfeBGIReoSB3jcUVb52TMWqy9h8dJuc16X3MbFO2QA4a_D8rE4w2YECwei_v6HUSPly40n4ZcaviRDpyBAHgENAB4TxBPZLbsblHfOP_944qNlhrkjFETIL9XiIZSkgA2xUjKVP176xnTKMmFgkQz1okvB-cpQ2njrOYr4O9yOl7zLeMsO5Ij1xwQbyn-ugjY5ryQ53YIJUW1hveTjGo5EMJ7vxQkFcXJ7KZRAnRKEQ&X-OWA-CANARY=mtRlKYWa-E6ztS80VlUiBxCpzMmHiNsYcEi3FRJ7Bl5xTxmUthkwiDWDnHOhJYi2zxgV0fpD84k.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20230707009.11&animation=true

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC04N2IyLWFkN2MtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADoSo007hsgkOYMkoVBB17tAcAXIESMnYQoEih%2FxZaJ6qKxgAAAgEMAAAAXIESMnYQoEih%2FxZaJ6qKxgAGeycCWgAAAAESABAAv4Aha20Cl0GSL%2FDEokQjfg%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&isc=1&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjczRkI5QkJFRjYzNjc4RDRGN0U4NEI0NDBCQUJCMTJBMzM5RDlGOTgiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJjX3VidnZZMmVOVDM2RXRFQzZ1eEtqT2RuNWcifQ.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.iXVxdDW2wOMytvZM-Bsm8lEL-BzKrdUkX7-fG3Pu7OnigJD3Z0h9CGa3_mciRgEZkBJ3bOa6-CF_EZ36oCD1Fj9UTJ-SzU68_vSfDPdz0YOpfeBGIReoSB3jcUVb52TMWqy9h8dJuc16X3MbFO2QA4a_D8rE4w2YECwei_v6HUSPly40n4ZcaviRDpyBAHgENAB4TxBPZLbsblHfOP_944qNlhrkjFETIL9XiIZSkgA2xUjKVP176xnTKMmFgkQz1okvB-cpQ2njrOYr4O9yOl7zLeMsO5Ij1xwQbyn-ugjY5ryQ53YIJUW1hveTjGo5EMJ7vxQkFcXJ7KZRAnRKEQ&X-OWA-CANARY=mtRlKYWa-E6ztS80VlUiBxCpzMmHiNsYcEi3FRJ7Bl5xTxmUthkwiDWDnHOhJYi2zxgV0fpD84k.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20230707009.11&animation=true

Ha, ha. That is the funniest joke ever on here.

Am I missing something? 😉

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

3 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

Ha, ha. That is the funniest joke ever on here.

Am I missing something? 😉

As is well known on here, I'm a bit pants at anything IT related but, quite often, when I put a photo on this thread it will disappear after a while.

Some sort of copyright jiggery pokery thing perhaps?

• Like 1

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Understand paranoid people better by following them around"

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Yorkshire Day to those who are of The Faith.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 3 weeks later...

A Royal Engineer dies.. and goes to Hell. Dissatisfied with the level of comfort, he starts designing and building improvements. After a while, Hell has airconditioning, flush toilets and escalators. The engineer is a pretty popular guy. One day God calls and asks Satan, "So, how's it going down there?" Satan says, "Hey things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next." God is horrified. "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake - he should never have gone down there! You know all engineers go to Heaven. Send him up here! "Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff. I'm keeping him." God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

"Yeah, right," Satan laughs, "and where are you going to get a lawyer?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ever since I was a child I've always had a fear of someone under my bed at night. So I went to a shrink and told him, "I've got problems, every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy."

"Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink.
"Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears."

"How much do you charge?"

"One hundred fifty dollars per visit," replied the doctor.

"I'll sleep on it," I said.

Six months later the doctor met me on the street, he asked, "Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having?"

"Well, $150 a visit, three times a week for a year, is $23,400.00. A bartender cured me for $10.00. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought a new pickup truck."

With a bit of an attitude he said, "Is that so? And how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed. Ain't nobody there now."

It's always better to get a second opinion

• Haha 2

A Trump supporter was seated next to an older woman on an airplane and he turned to her and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

The old woman, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, 

“What would you want to talk about?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said the man. “How about how they stole the election in 2020 and Donald Trump should be president.” 

“Okay,” she said. “Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?”

The man, visibly surprised by the old woman’s, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”

To which the old woman replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss politics, when you don’t know s***?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

• 2 weeks later...

May be an image of 3 people and text

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...