o'neill quits love island, is he going back to cas

If I remember correctly, Castleford's 1985/86 season was turned around when Kevin Ward returned from the Love Island set and helped them to their Challenge Cup final win.

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

That's spoilt my evening.   Please keep the Bake Off result to yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

2 hours ago, tracitiger said:

according to the metro, jacques o'neill has quit love island, will he be going back to cas

Back to Cas? I must say, the punishments on this latest series have got much harsher. 😉

• Haha 8

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

33 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

In all seriousness he needs to get back into the real world and not the fantasy world which Love Island is. and that should be playing TGG again as soon as possible. Yes he will get some comments shouted at him from certain sections of the crowd, but he's got to man up and get on with it.

If he follows any advice given by anyone, I really hope he does the exact opposite of this. 

1 hour ago, The Future is League said:

Interesting you don't want him to return to the real world and I'm sure family and friends do.

What is the real world

If you cam earn £100 grand on a fantasy show with make believe lives then go for it 

Just mentally working up a pitch for an "Island" TV show for Rugby League players, but I keep ending up with a cross between Lord of the Flies (1963) and Raw Force (1982).

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

2 hours ago, Jughead said:

No, I don’t want him to believe he has to “man up and get on with it”. 

Given he left the show because he was struggling mentally and emotionally (and he also suffers from ADHD), then I couldn't agree more. He actually showed up very well and will win a lot of fans. I hope he does return to TGG because he will certainly raise the profile in that generation, which we struggle with.

Larne Patrick is his manager btw, random fact............he's been looking after his socials whilst he's been away. Apparently he's been close to him for a while, a bit like a big brother

Edited by DoubleD
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The storm said:

What is the real world

If you cam earn £100 grand on a fantasy show with make believe lives then go for it 

£100k? 

He'll likely earn 7 figures from endorsements and sponsorship following the show

4 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Given he left the show because he was struggling mentally and emotionally (and he also suffers from ADHD), then I couldn't agree more. He actually showed up very well and will win a lot of fans. I hope he does return to TGG because he will certainly raise the profile in that generation, which we struggle with.

Larne Patrick is his manager btw, random fact............he's been looking after his socials whilst he's been away. Apparently he's been close to him for a while, a bit like a big brother

He's in good hands there. Larne is a good bloke and highly respected.

• Like 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details