D-Day England release new kit! (Needs it's very own thread)

Im too busy today, so just put me down for the usual Oxen/kit related comments.

How long have the RFL got left on this deal anyway? hopefully no more than another year.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

6 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Based on what we’ve seen I’m going for it to be that daringly different that it looks very similar to this 

spacer.png

The V in the new England shirt is thicker and above the sponsor, so not really.

Can't wait to see what it's like. Hurry up!  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Im too busy today, so just put me down for the usual Oxen/kit related comments.

How long have the RFL got left on this deal anyway? hopefully no more than another year.

I know many of your posts are slating Oxen Mike, and from what you’ve mentioned about your job etc you know a lot more about it than me, however in Oxen’s defence I have two of their jerseys and they both fit well and are good quality. I’ve never had anything from the hastily pumped out training ranges etc though. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Based on what we’ve seen I’m going for it to be that daringly different that it looks very similar to this 

spacer.png

Daringly different as in a rip off of a struggling League 1 shirt,can hardly wait 🙈

53 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Do we have a time? Just so I know what time my day is going to be ruined that's all - i'll try and fit my joy in beforehand.

you've got at least 5 minutes so time for 2 amounts of joy :kolobok_ph34r:

• Haha 1

I've no issue with introducing blue into the shirt. It's something I've wanted for a while. But it looks from the teasers to be the primary colour other than white which isn't at all right.

No doubt next shirt we'll be back to white and red only and this will all be dropped. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know many of your posts are slating Oxen Mike, and from what you’ve mentioned about your job etc you know a lot more about it than me, however in Oxen’s defence I have two of their jerseys and they both fit well and are good quality. I’ve never had anything from the hastily pumped out training ranges etc though. 

I have the 1/4 zip England top and some training shorts and dont have an issue with them either. 

I dont get the issue with Oxen to be honest. I know they churn stuff out but I havent had an issue with the quality, unlike some other companies. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I do tend to get on my high horse a bit when it comes to things like this, which is all to do with my job, and probably quite unfair really.

I also do love a moan about such things. 😀

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Just now, philipw said:

I like it 

Do you?

I think it's one of the ugliest shirts I've seen in a long time.

I won't care as long as it wins us a World Cup but I think it's grim.

• Like 5

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)